Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Basketball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   #grindtime - a Memphis Grizzlies story (/forums/showthread.php?t=960702)

CelticLG 10-30-2019 07:22 PM

#grindtime - a Memphis Grizzlies story

Game: NBA 2K20

Roster: Attention to detail roster

Sliders: Schnaidt's Sliders (with tweaks)

MyLeague Sliders: ATD MyLeague

Quarter length: 12 minutes

Approach: play 1 game & simulate 2 games

CelticLG 10-30-2019 07:23 PM

Re: #grindtime - a Memphis Grizzlies story

Season 1

CelticLG 10-30-2019 07:24 PM

Season 1

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /><link href="http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"></head><body><table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" class="osdyn" width="575"><tr class="masthead_alt"><td bgcolor="#5D76A9" colspan="7">Memphis Grizzlies 2019-2020 Roster</td></tr><tr class="stathead"><td align="center" width="6%">#</td><td width="29%">OFFENSE</td><td width="9%">POS</td><td width="9%">AGE</td><td width="9%">HT</td><td width="9%">WT</td><td width="29%">COLLEGE</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">3</td><td>Grayson Allen</td><td class="active">G</td><td>24</td><td>6-4</td><td>198</td><td>Duke/USA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">1</td><td>Kyle Anderson</td><td class="active">F</td><td>26</td><td>6-9</td><td>230</td><td>UCLA/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">24</td><td>Dillon Brooks</td><td class="active">G/F</td><td>23</td><td>6-7</td><td>220</td><td>Oregon/Canada</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">5</td><td>Bruno Caboclo</td><td class="active">F</td><td>24</td><td>6-9</td><td>218</td><td>Pinheiros/Brazil</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">15</td><td>Brandon Clarke</td><td class="active">F</td><td>23</td><td>6-8</td><td>210</td><td>Gonzaga/Canada</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">99</td><td>Jae Crowder</td><td class="active">F</td><td>29</td><td>6-6</td><td>235</td><td>Marquette/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">23</td><td>Marko Guduric</td><td class="active">G/F</td><td>24</td><td>6-6</td><td>201</td><td>KK Crvena Zvezda/Serbia</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">44</td><td>Solomon Hill</td><td class="active">F</td><td>28</td><td>6-6</td><td>225</td><td>Arizona/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">13</td><td>Jaren Jackson Jr.</td><td class="active">F/C</td><td>20</td><td>6-11</td><td>242</td><td>Michigan State/USA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">-</td><td>Josh Jackson</td><td class="active">G/F</td><td>22</td><td>6-8</td><td>207</td><td>Kansas/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">21</td><td>Tyus Jones</td><td class="active">G</td><td>23</td><td>6-0</td><td>196</td><td>Duke/USA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">46</td><td>John Konchar (TW)</td><td class="active">G/F</td><td>23</td><td>6-5</td><td>210</td><td>Fort Wayne/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">0</td><td>De'Anthony Melton</td><td class="active">G</td><td>21</td><td>6-2</td><td>200</td><td>USC/USA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">12</td><td>Ja Morant</td><td class="active">G</td><td>20</td><td>6-3</td><td>175</td><td>Murray State/USA</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">25</td><td>Miles Plumlee</td><td class="active">C</td><td>31</td><td>6-11</td><td>249</td><td>Duke/USA</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td align="center">17</td><td>Jonas Valanciunas</td><td class="active">C</td><td>27</td><td>6-11</td><td>265</td><td>LR Vilnius/Lithuania</td></tr><tr class="oddrow"><td align="center">18</td><td>Yuta Watanabe (TW)</td><td class="active">F</td><td>25</td><td>6-8</td><td>205</td><td>George Washington/Japan</td></tr></table></body></html>

CelticLG 10-30-2019 07:24 PM

CelticLG 10-30-2019 07:25 PM

Season 1

Teleo 10-30-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticLG (Post 2049954012)

Celtic - REALLY looking forward to this - it’s not often that a roster maker of your caliber makes a dynasty thread using his roster - DEFINITELY will be following closely! Ja Morant and Jackson will be fun!

I have a few questions - I began a thread a few weeks a back and had a poll on it about which team I should begin a dynasty with and that was going to start a story in this thread. So far - the Kings and Pelicans are leading - followed by the Spurs - Knicks and Hawks. I’m torn between what to do because my favorite team are the Spurs (Hometown) - Knicks - (my family’s hometown and I have followed them since I was a kid) and the Hawks (who were my childhood team - Nique is my favorite player of all time).

My questions are: How did you come to the conclusion to choose the Grizzlies? Are they your favorite team? Of the teams that are mentioned above, which would be your choice? FYI - I will be using your roster.

Thank you once again Celtic for all that you do. Have fun with your roster! 👍🏻

Koosa 10-30-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleo (Post 2049954034)
Celtic - REALLY looking forward to this - it’s not often that a roster maker of your caliber makes a dynasty thread using his roster - DEFINITELY will be following closely! Ja Morant and Jackson will be fun!

I have a few questions - I began a thread a few weeks a back and had a poll on it about which team I should begin a dynasty with and that was going to start a story in this thread. So far - the Kings and Pelicans are leading - followed by the Spurs - Knicks and Hawks. I’m torn between what to do because my favorite team are the Spurs (Hometown) - Knicks - (my family’s hometown and I have followed them since I was a kid) and the Hawks (who were my childhood team - Nique is my favorite player of all time).

My questions are: How did you come to the conclusion to choose the Grizzlies? Are they your favorite team? Of the teams that are mentioned above, which would be your choice? FYI - I will be using your roster.

Thank you once again Celtic for all that you do. Have fun with your roster! [emoji1303]

I know you didn't ask my opinion but LOL....My partner @Schnaidt1 got me into using teams that I would normally not use. Teams that range from bad to middle of the road, not the top dog teams of the league. The lesser teams are good for a rebuild if you want to go that route but several of the teams that you named are young with a good pool of talent that you can create a new dynasty with so they would be fun too. To me it depends on your plans for your season. FULL REBUILD, or a team that has a good core that you can BUILD AROUND.

~Koosa1027~

Teleo 10-30-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koosa (Post 2049954041)
I know you didn't ask my opinion but LOL....My partner @Schnaidt1 got me into using teams that I would normally not use. Teams that range from bad to middle of the road, not the top dog teams of the league. The lesser teams are good for a rebuild if you want to go that route but several of the teams that you named are young with a good pool of talent that you can create a new dynasty with so they would be fun too. To me it depends on your plans for your season. FULL REBUILD, or a team that has a good core that you can BUILD AROUND.

~Koosa1027~

Thank you Koosa for your feedback - SO - out of the teams that I named what would be your TOP 2 teams and why? And if you had to select RIGHT NOW - what would it be? I apologize for the capitalization - I oversee a ministry social media and I use it for emphasis - hard to break a habit 🤦🏻*♂️