Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   No cpu trades in franchise! (/forums/showthread.php?t=915209)

ERsports 09-08-2017 01:51 AM

No cpu trades in franchise!

Just simulated two seasons of franchise and it s sorely lacking. There was not one trade executed in the entire nba through two seasons. So the cpu doesn't initiate trades at all not with the user or other cpu teams. This is a terrible oversight.

MLBNFLNBALGS 09-08-2017 02:15 AM

Re: No cpu trades in franchise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERsports (Post 2048996018)
Just simulated two seasons of franchise and it s sorely lacking. There was not one trade executed in the entire nba through two seasons. So the cpu doesn't initiate trades at all not with the user or other cpu teams. This is a terrible oversight.

They killed franchise mode...

Justonepost 09-08-2017 02:21 AM

One step forward, two steps back for this franchise too often.

Mind boggling.

Fist Of Kings 09-08-2017 02:28 AM

That's pretty disappointing news.

strawberryshortcake 09-08-2017 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ERsports (Post 2048996018)

Thank you for posting. I was heavily leaning towards doing the digital preorder, but NBA Live 18 is basically a play-now only mode for both the NBA and WNBA. Bummer. Saving $40 dollars plus tax. Maybe next year, but I don't even know if there's going to be a next year. Hopefully there's an NBA Live 19.

EDIT: ... and hopefully they'll finally get in roster editing and cpu trades and whatever basics are missing in NBA Live 19.

oldman 09-08-2017 07:52 AM

I'm out... Great demo, not worth a purchase.

Sent from my Pixel using Operation Sports mobile app

bateman11 09-08-2017 08:33 AM

They had two full development cycles... No roster management and no franchise mode.

Who's in charge of this operation? This game is fun but not worth more than $30. Unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF 09-08-2017 08:39 AM

Just wait til they release some info. I know they're out due to Irma right now til Monday, but wait to see what they have in the Day 1 Patch, etc. Not making excuses, but try to be patient (I know, after 2 years it's difficult).