Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Console/Portable Talk (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   PS VR (/forums/showthread.php?t=883859)

Picci 06-23-2016 08:22 PM

PS VR

Thought I separate it from the PS4 thread since some are not interested in VR. Starting tomorrow, many more stores will begin PSVR demos and this could be a place that we can share our experiences. So now we can just talk all VR!

<b>Here’s the complete list of the confirmed PlayStation VR games and experiences, with a link to their trailers. </b>

Spoiler

<b>Introduced at E3 2016</b>

Spoiler

<b>Game/Experience Announcements Not on the List</b>

Spoiler

redsox4evur 06-23-2016 08:34 PM

Re: PS VR

Bro can you put all the games in spoilers takes a while to scroll while on mobile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mestevo 06-24-2016 02:14 PM

Seen a few converts on Twitter after trying it, id recommend anyone with a chance to, try and make it to a demo station.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AUChase 06-24-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mestevo (Post 2048259477)
Seen a few converts on Twitter after trying it, id recommend anyone with a chance to, try and make it to a demo station.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Seems like several on Twitter are very positive about their experience.

Picci 06-24-2016 06:42 PM

Taking my youngest son with me tomorrow for the try out. Hopefully there won't be a waiting line but I think it'll be crowded. It's in a busy mini mall area. Then later - dinner (Hooters) and a movie (Independence Day 2)

ExtremeGamer 06-24-2016 06:48 PM

I hated VR. I've been completely against it from the start. That being said, I got to play with PSVR for about 30 mins today. I'm hooked, I was blown away. The video quality was outstanding and it made you feel like you were really there. I never expected it to be that good. 3D gives me headaches but no issues here. I played Battlezone and some shark game. Both were amazing. I couldn't believe the how immersive it was. Battlezone made me feel like I'm in the tank. Had to look all around the tank and just had such a cool feel.

Be like me and I urge you to try it out for yourself.

PVarck31 06-24-2016 07:01 PM

Going to try it Sunday at the same Best Buy as EG. I hope he didn't sweat too much on it.

AUChase 06-24-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer (Post 2048259900)
I hated VR. I've been completely against it from the start. That being said, I got to play with PSVR for about 30 mins today. I'm hooked, I was blown away. The video quality was outstanding and it made you feel like you were really there. I never expected it to be that good. 3D gives me headaches but no issues here. I played Battlezone and some shark game. Both were amazing. I couldn't believe the how immersive it was. Battlezone made me feel like I'm in the tank. Had to look all around the tank and just had such a cool feel.

Be like me and I urge you to try it out for yourself.

Did you go with or without glasses ? I wear contacts most of the time, but also wear glasses. I've been wondering how that might change the experience, if at all.