Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   What's good to watch on Netflix And Other Streaming Platforms (/forums/showthread.php?t=532346)

tuffty 01-13-2012 11:34 PM

What's good to watch on Netflix And Other Streaming Platforms

Alright so what shows do you guys like to watch on Netflix. I'm upset they haven't added new walking dead, dexter, it's always sunny in philadelphia, and american horror story.

I've recently started PrisonBreak it's a pretty good show, but has a slow start.

What would you guys recommend someone who likes crime, horror, and comedy shows?

oh and how is sons of anarchy

Gibbz 01-14-2012 01:02 AM

Re: What's good to watch on Netflix

They've got 3 seasons of Breaking Bad available for Instant Stream. I'm about 8 episodes into the 3rd season and I'm totally hooked.

LambertandHam 01-14-2012 07:57 AM

I usually find myself watching MST3K episodes and Top Gear(UK).

trobinson97 01-14-2012 10:50 AM

I'm finally finishing up Friday Night Lights. Love this show but I stopped watching for whatever reason. Hate the fact that damn near every episode has me near tears by the end.

AUChase 01-14-2012 02:07 PM

Have you watched Sons of Anarchy ?

I know the first three seasons are on there.

RockinDaMike 01-14-2012 02:28 PM

Definitely catch Sons of Anarchy. Intense, great acting and the story never lets up. Thrill ride through out.

AMC shows for sure: Breaking Bad, Mad Men. The writing/acting on these shows are top notch.

Arrested Development is one of the best comedie shows ever. I'm rewatching it now and its gets better everytime.

The Wonder Years- I was so glad to re watch this show. I only watched it as a kid so it like rewatching the show for the first time as an adult. Felt like a full circle completed.
Spoiler

IT Crowd - This is a british comedy about a two man IT departments thats a the basement of a business building. Its ****ing hilarious. I heard at one point that this show might come to America but catch the British version, you'll know if you will like by watching the 1st episode.

Gotmadskillzson 01-14-2012 03:00 PM

Netflix is shell of it's former self. They really need some new licenses with these movie and tv studios. Seems like everytime I look at Netflix, their list for insta stream gets smaller and smaller.

AUChase 01-14-2012 03:04 PM

Yeah, it really isn't anywhere as good as it used to be.

I wish someone better would step up into the Instant streaming world, with similar rates. If there is, someone please enlighten me.