Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going? (/forums/showthread.php?t=280087)

Krebstar 11-23-2008 10:53 PM

How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

Figured we could just share what's going on in our future legends careers. Name, physical stats, current club, stats, anything you care to share. I'm going to post my players info here in a bit, but I figured it would be good to see how others are doing and share experiences.

By the way, I love this mode. Such a fresh take on the game.

Name: Samuel
Position: CF
Current Age: 17
Nationality: United States
Height: 175
Weight: 69
Stronger Foot: R
Injury: A

I'm currently playing for Bologna FC in Serie A. I'm about to play in my third training match, I scored a goal in each of the first two matches. I'm more excited to get a national team call up at this point over moving onto a bigger club.

RoyceDa59 11-24-2008 12:06 AM

Re: How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

I haven't tried the mode out yet but I'll probably test it out tomorrow. I usually don't care for modes like this, but I think I might give it a whirl and post my players info.

TheDutchDad 11-24-2008 12:09 AM

I think it's a bit better than Be A Pro on FIFA. I wish Be A Pro was more like the NHL BAP, but whatever.

So far the BAL is pretty fun I think...and they allow you to have a long career rather than a 4 year one...seriously EA...WTH is with that?

goz 11-24-2008 11:03 AM

So far so good. I was signed by newcastle, im a AMF but they signed me as a CM. Was on the bench by the third game, came in had an assist, sat the next game vs liverpool, i had a purple arrow all the way down so coach didn't decide to use me. Next game, D1 cup, was on the bench but came in at the begining of the second half, scored and had an assist. started the next game and had a great game, 2 assists and 2 goals. I think what really helped was that I had a red arrow and that makes all your stats go up by 3. so i heard. Can't wait for my next game.

PEACE! :headbang2
GOZ

Matt10 11-24-2008 11:08 AM

nice guys- goz, congrats on starting.Organ - what is your injury rating? (A B C?) my thinking is that being in the Serie A - you are going to face some pretty hard tackles - eitherway, scoring over 10 goals in a season will be impressive.

As for me -

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-2009-a.html

still working on shots on target - but becoming more of a starter this season, I have been addicted to this mode since I tried it - really great stuff.

RoyceDa59 11-24-2008 09:32 PM

Wow guys I just gave this mode a whirl today, what can I say i love it! I can't stop playing this mode. I never thought I would give this mode the time of the day. So far I made my guy to try and resemble me and I am playing on 20 mins. and Top Player.

Name: Rammel
Position: WF
Current Age: 17
Nationality: Canada
Height: 183
Weight: 73
Stronger Foot: R
Injury: B

I am playing in the Eredivisie and I signed with Sparta Rotterdam. So far I have yet to crack the bench in about 5 games (I suck I guess lol) Sparta Rotterdam has yet to win a game we have lost everyone and on scored 2 goals and conceded 12! Hopefully I can make the bench soon because this team needs some help.

I have yet to score a goal in this mode yet but I have come so close but I set up a couple of nice goals. Although I am a WF they play me on the LM a lot . Even though I am enjoying my current BAL, I think i might start over and try myself at the Supporting Striker role, but I just love to play the wings and dash up field, it is really exciting.

RoyceDa59 11-28-2008 02:03 PM

I restarted my BAL over, my guy has the same profile except the only difference is he is a Supporting Striker. Right now I'm in Ligue 1 Orange with Stade Malherbe Caen. It has really been up and down with me and the team because it took me a while to crack into the team (about 8 games). When I first got into the team, I got injured the second game by crazy Taiwo on Marseille and didn't even log 3 minutes in. After the game the coach dropped me from the bench into the reserves and I again had to work my way back into bench.

Now about 10 games into the second half of the season Im in a pretty standard rotation with the team, although we stink. I start a lot of matches except against good teams, and they let me start in the European Masters Cup (UEFA Cup) since my team got dusted in the European Championship and the League Cup.

My teams record with SM Caen is 6-7-14 with a Goal difference of 23 we are currently ranked 19th in the league and conceded the most goals in the league, its pretty sad. My guy so far has played 19 matches, and has scored 5 leagues goals but has 7 total from all competition and two assist.

I haven't decided if I was going to leave the team buy the end of the season but if we finish in the bottom three I might have to consider it. Overall, I am having a lot of fun with this mode, I post more about what happens if anyone cares, see ya.

Matt10 11-28-2008 03:31 PM

I definitely care, bud - 7 goals in 19 games is an excellent start and is really going to attract some nice offers. Btw, the best part of the game to me is the transfer process - the offers you receive are so cool - and the teams from different leagues really makes the process wide open. I love that feeling!

Good luck rest of the season - keep us posted.