Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   EA Sports UFC 5 Adds WEC Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More (/forums/showthread.php?t=1018601)

Steve_OS 04-30-2024 10:00 PM

EA Sports UFC 5 Adds WEC Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More

EA has added all-new World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) Alter Egos in EA Sports UFC 5 today to include Uriah Faber,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Ajax79 05-01-2024 07:49 PM

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adds WEC Alter Egos, Fight Week Challenges and More

Condit was such a beast. I miss seeing him compete.

Freakywwe 05-04-2024 10:00 PM

Would be nice if they could get these challenges working for the featured fighter. It’s been bugged since release, it only counts contracts fights, which if you have no welterweight fights available, you’re not getting Confit without shelling the coin. I think only two of the featured fighters have ever worked for me, all the others have always had this bug. Crazy that it hasn’t been fixed, considering that none of the other challenges are ever affected, but maybe it’s in EA’s MO to get more coin sales or, knowing them, is by design and you can only do it with contract fights to screw anybody who keeps upwntoh them ( if I knew Condit was coming, I would’ve just saved the welterweight fights until the challenges were available)

Ajax79 05-08-2024 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakywwe (Post 2050912618)
Would be nice if they could get these challenges working for the featured fighter. It’s been bugged since release, it only counts contracts fights, which if you have no welterweight fights available, you’re not getting Confit without shelling the coin. I think only two of the featured fighters have ever worked for me, all the others have always had this bug. Crazy that it hasn’t been fixed, considering that none of the other challenges are ever affected, but maybe it’s in EA’s MO to get more coin sales or, knowing them, is by design and you can only do it with contract fights to screw anybody who keeps upwntoh them ( if I knew Condit was coming, I would’ve just saved the welterweight fights until the challenges were available)

If you do "fight now" on any skill level WITHOUT using custom sliders you will complete the challenges.

Freakywwe 05-16-2024 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax79 (Post 2050913546)
If you do "fight now" on any skill level WITHOUT using custom sliders you will complete the challenges.

Wow, it’s been the sliders that’s been negating it? Unreal. Thank you brother I will try next time, but that makes perfect sense as I always use custom Sim sliders

Ajax79 05-22-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakywwe (Post 2050915914)
Wow, it’s been the sliders that’s been negating it? Unreal. Thank you brother I will try next time, but that makes perfect sense as I always use custom Sim sliders

Yessir, enjoy.