Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Tennis (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   Locked Courts In Top Spin 2K25 (/forums/showthread.php?t=1018475)

ricket 04-23-2024 08:45 PM

Locked Courts In Top Spin 2K25

Does anybody have any info on how to unlock the locked courts?

jd@os 04-23-2024 10:11 PM

Re: Locked Courts In Top Spin 2K25

Go to the UNLOCK OVERVIEW from the main menu, then go to VENUES to see what needs to be done to unlock them.

(on a side note, if you preordered the game, redeem the code to unlock the ability to play at night at the Grand Slam venues; the only one I would ever use is night time play at the U.S. Open)

ricket 04-23-2024 10:18 PM

Thanks! I mistakenly purchased the All-Access Centre Court Pass thinking it would provide me all of the courts.

Yes, I unfortunately won't be able to unlock those courts as I'm not creating a character in MyCareer. I wish they would just give people the additional option to purchase the content like locked courts.

desouza7 04-24-2024 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricket (Post 2050909220)
Thanks! I mistakenly purchased the All-Access Centre Court Pass thinking it would provide me all of the courts.

Yes, I unfortunately won't be able to unlock those courts as I'm not creating a character in MyCareer. I wish they would just give people the additional option to purchase the content like locked courts.

The easiest recommendation I would have is to just create a quick character and set it to easy difficulty and play the least amount of games possible and you can unlock them pretty quickly.