Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   College Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   2024 Running Commentary of Every Game in March Madness (/forums/showthread.php?t=1017843)

poulka 03-17-2024 08:50 PM

2024 Running Commentary of Every Game in March Madness

The bracket is now set let the Madness begin

Razor Hogs 03-17-2024 09:46 PM

Re: 2024 Running Commentary of Every Game in March Madness

Lets go!! Love this tournament!! It all starts on Tuesday fellas!!

DamnYanks2 03-17-2024 10:08 PM

The committee did Houston absolutely no favors. Threw them in a gauntlet. With the possibility of Texas A&M in the second round for starters. And Kentucky Marquette Florida Duke and Wisconsin all in there. Hell throw in Cinderella darling James Madison too.

Especially with Kentucky, Marquette, and Florida. Three teams that could easily get hot from deep and just outscore Houston.

Purdue definitely got the easiest ride but watch them fall early lol.

Razor Hogs 03-17-2024 11:28 PM

Yea Wisconsin is playing really well right now but I like JMU to beat them, they beat Michigan State in November and they are 31-3.

I also like Samford to beat Kansas, Kansas will probably get Dickinson and Mccullars back but are they going to be 100%? Again the SoCon is an underrated league I think.

poulka 03-18-2024 09:15 AM

It is some really good match ups in this tourney for sure.

Gonzaga vs McNeese is another one I am looking at.

Texas A and M vs Nebraska. Wow what a way to welcome into the big dance. Go play an old conference foe.

It is going to get good. Less than 36 hours to go.

DamnYanks2 03-18-2024 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poulka (Post 2050894901)
It is some really good match ups in this tourney for sure.

Gonzaga vs McNeese is another one I am looking at.

Texas A and M vs Nebraska. Wow what a way to welcome into the big dance. Go play an old conference foe.

It is going to get good. Less than 36 hours to go.

How about Northwestern drawing FAU. I feel like that's all FAU.

I like quite a few upsets. I like James Madison's chances against Wiscy. Charleston could beat Bama. Id take the over on that one. Lol probably first to 100. and If Kansas is still banged up Samford could drop them. I'm all over that +8.5. I like Grand canyon possibly over St Mary's as well.

Master Live 013 03-18-2024 04:02 PM

I don't care, I will say it again till I'm blue, this First Four thing is stupid and remains stupid.

poulka 03-18-2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnYanks2 (Post 2050894957)
How about Northwestern drawing FAU. I feel like that's all FAU.

I like quite a few upsets. I like James Madison's chances against Wiscy. Charleston could beat Bama. Id take the over on that one. Lol probably first to 100. and If Kansas is still banged up Samford could drop them. I'm all over that +8.5. I like Grand canyon possibly over St Mary's as well.

I agree with you 100 on each of these. All these could be upsets. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas with this years tournament. Cannot wait until Thursday until the all day Madness begins.