Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   EA Sports UFC 5 Full Reveal Coming in September (/forums/showthread.php?t=1012982)

illwill10 07-08-2023 11:11 AM

EA Sports UFC 5 Full Reveal Coming in September

EA Sports UFC 5 is coming soon with a full reveal scheduled for September, nearly three...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Suzartr3 07-08-2023 11:37 AM

Re: UFC 5 Full Reveal Sept 2023

FINALLY!
I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS AD. WE HAVE THE GAME!

TheRizzzle 07-08-2023 11:44 AM

Would you look at that.

They gave us new fighters for the current game AND announced the new game.

It's almost like those two things were unrelated this whole time or something.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

martialxd 07-08-2023 11:53 AM

Now that our speculation about the game is finally over, we have received an official timeline. So, now we have to continue waiting until September to see the content of the game. Hopefully, there will be some leaks in the coming two months. 😂

aholbert32 07-08-2023 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRizzzle (Post 2050796881)
Would you look at that.

They gave us new fighters for the current game AND announced the new game.

It's almost like those two things were unrelated this whole time or something.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

I would regularly chuckle at the posts saying "They keep updating UFC 4 so UFC 5 isnt coming out until 2024 at the latest."

Dont read anything into this post but I'm excited for yall to finally see what they have been working on.

Blackman316 07-08-2023 03:42 PM

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Full Reveal Coming in September

I chuckle at them for different reasons. An "update" should be more than just a facesculpt, which is exactly what characters are. Apart from that there's literaly no difference between the content already in-game. For me it's only there for immersion when playing career or a tournament.
So many people make a big deal out of this. For them, it's very cheap kudos. It's almost like devs should be rewarded for shipping the game with few fighters per weight, and then add them for free later. But then again, they could also do nothing at all, which is way worse obviously. And the fighters in question weren't that big yet on release time.

Also saw the ad. I guess the end of the year suddenly becomes an option for the release. It's good that they official show the game is still being acknowledged.

Yaari 07-08-2023 04:43 PM

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Full Reveal Coming in September

Kind of hoped there would be more than just an announcement for a reveal. Pretty boring way to confirm the game is coming. But oh well, we'll see when it gets here I guess.

On the very same day, they confirmed a Power Slap videogame. Maximum cringe.

https://www.dualshockers.com/power-s...n-development/

igor.rn 07-08-2023 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2050796932)
I would regularly chuckle at the posts saying "They keep updating UFC 4 so UFC 5 isnt coming out until 2024 at the latest."

Dont read anything into this post but I'm excited for yall to finally see what they have been working on.

Tenho expectativas de que esse jogo irá pro lado da customização e do revival, valorização do UFC e consolidação do EA UFC como jogo definitivo do UFC pós undisputed 3.

Acredito em customização de arenas, Arenas nostálgicas do Pride, strike Force, e arena clássica com antigos logos do UFC.

Também espero skins de diferentes épocas para cada lutador lendário; quem não gostaria de usar o modelo do UFC 1 de Jon Jones ou Jose Aldo?

Boa sorte a nós e aos desenvolvedores nessa nova jornada UFC 5!!!