Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5 (/forums/showthread.php?t=1012156)

ODogg 05-10-2023 11:45 AM

Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5

Wow, what a game I streamed last night...I am really enjoying the PS5 CFB rosters I found last night. Here is the last 1:30 or so of my Oklahoma @ Texas game...wild ending with lead changes, and it all comes down to the last few plays..it would have gotten a great gamer score on NCAA football!

Check it out, the rosters are on PS5 and I can't recall the exact name but they are top 3 most downloaded so should be easy to find.

Oklahoma at Texas - Wild ending!!

Also, I am asking all you OSers to join my stream, it's in my signature, I play a lot of various sports games on PC, PS5 and XSX.

I apologize for the colors and contrast, still working on it as I'm rather new to streaming.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cWkCJtfceIU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoTeamCorwin 05-12-2023 08:21 PM

Re: Ending of Oklahoma @ Texas - Madden NFL 23 College Football roster on PS5

That’s an awesome and stressful game [emoji23] is that on PC? Or PS5? If that’s PS5 gotta know how you did the mod!! Great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

ODogg 05-15-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoTeamCorwin (Post 2050774835)
That’s an awesome and stressful game [emoji23] is that on PC? Or PS5? If that’s PS5 gotta know how you did the mod!! Great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Hey, thanks for checking it out. This is on PS5. I am not sure how they did it but all you have to do is search for most downloaded rosters and it's like the 2nd or 3rd and has CFB in the title. If you have any issue finding it, let me know and I can tell you the exact title.

Yeah just download that roster, then load it up and that's it.

One thing of note, check your uniforms before you start the game, some are in there, some are not. And some that are in there you can find and use but for some reason don't default.

And for some, like Ohio State and Bama, you just have to put together a uniform that's similar. Kinda sucks all the uni's are not made but hey this is still a great way for us to play some college ball until next summer.

ODogg 05-15-2023 10:17 AM

Oh here we go...I guess they have 22 rosters from the year prior as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eh3m1FURS5o" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cam Fan 05-17-2023 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2050775838)
Hey, thanks for checking it out. This is on PS5. I am not sure how they did it but all you have to do is search for most downloaded rosters and it's like the 2nd or 3rd and has CFB in the title. If you have any issue finding it, let me know and I can tell you the exact title.

Yeah just download that roster, then load it up and that's it.

One thing of note, check your uniforms before you start the game, some are in there, some are not. And some that are in there you can find and use but for some reason don't default.

And for some, like Ohio State and Bama, you just have to put together a uniform that's similar. Kinda sucks all the uni's are not made but hey this is still a great way for us to play some college ball until next summer.

Hi Sir , is it the CFBlite roster?

ODogg 05-19-2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam Fan (Post 2050776957)
Hi Sir , is it the CFBlite roster?

That is correct! Yes! I'm going to see if i can get it on Xbox too

EDIT: Nope, there are a couple of popular college ones but they don't work at all for me so I will just play on PS5

Cam Fan 05-19-2023 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODogg (Post 2050777639)
That is correct! Yes! I'm going to see if i can get it on Xbox too

EDIT: Nope, there are a couple of popular college ones but they don't work at all for me so I will just play on PS5

Thank you! Yes, this is very cool!

ODogg 05-21-2023 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam Fan (Post 2050777891)
Thank you! Yes, this is very cool!

I know right??? I'm suddenly, at least temporarily, addicted to Madden again, LOL