Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Sounds Of The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=637)
-   -   Walk Up Music Spreadsheet (/forums/showthread.php?t=1011823)

cardfan07 04-19-2023 11:11 AM

Walk Up Music Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hey y'all! I noticed keeping track of songs that aren't on the official website can be tough over time so I thought it would be a good idea to have a spreadsheet where we can keep track of songs for the entire roster and not just the players that have been posted on team sites. These sheets are editable, if a player doesn't have a known song this year I figure it'd be better to have a previous year song than nothing at all.

BU1B22 04-19-2023 09:26 PM

Re: Walk Up Music Spreadsheet

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfan07 (Post 2050764517)

Hey y'all! I noticed keeping track of songs that aren't on the official website can be tough over time so I thought it would be a good idea to have a spreadsheet where we can keep track of songs for the entire roster and not just the players that have been posted on team sites. These sheets are editable, if a player doesn't have a known song this year I figure it'd be better to have a previous year song than nothing at all.

Nice idea man. I typically put all my research on excel spreadsheets, and I must say it’s a fantastic way to stay organized. Can’t trust those silly mlb websites most days anyway

cardfan07 04-20-2023 12:07 AM

And I'm sure plenty of people in the SOTS community do this stuff on their own I just figured I'd make this editable in case it ends up being of more use than just to myself.

NickJaysFan 04-20-2023 06:29 PM

Updated with some corrections for the Jays but the website was relatively accurate. This is a really good idea I just hope that we have enough fanbases covered here to get it updated properly.

MattyIce 04-20-2023 06:55 PM

Updated Lars Nootbaar song #2 to Superstar by Lupe Fiasco. Can’t wait to get out to Busch this summer to record some sounds

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

alex_feldman27 04-21-2023 07:48 PM

Here's ya'll all of the Braves music

I make Braves Walk Up on YT btw

cardfan07 05-24-2023 09:39 AM

This sheet has been staying updated! Thanks to anybody who added or edited. Pretty close to a full roster of information at this point.

NickJaysFan 10-15-2023 02:49 PM

I'm working on updating this spreadsheet with end of season info I'll send what I have when it's complete. Spanish music that shazam can't identify is my weakness unfortunately but I did the best I could collecting info.