Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521)
-   -   What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23? (/forums/showthread.php?t=1008413)

Balldude777 11-23-2022 01:08 PM

What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23?

Really wanted to also see half length numbers for users to go along with the previous poll created.

V1nn1e 11-25-2022 04:11 AM

What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23?

I do 6 min. halves that’s 15 minutes a match minimum with pre-game setup, cut scenes, goals, post match interviews in CM. 3 or 4 matches an hour, possibly 2 in CM with training etc etc to sort out.

Depending on what happens in CM, it could be one match in an hour.

Playing longer halves just isn’t feasible for me, wouldn’t actually get anywhere career wise.

With the sliders, I alter the ball affecting ones otherwise a long punt up the pitch could take one minute of a match in shorter halves. I try to keep them at pace (pun not intended) with run speed. Sprint speed 5 doesn’t work right for 5/6 minute half - distance covered by the player vs the clock time.

I try to keep the behaviour sliders as close to Matt and co’s as I can but make slight adjustments (+/- a few points) based on how it feels for me.

Head Coach 11-30-2022 01:44 PM

Re: What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23?

I will be getting this game Friday.

On FIFA 22 I used 10 minute halves and I will use the same.

I am thinking of trying 12.

SuperSeahawks 11-30-2022 02:21 PM

I use 8 minutes as I get a good amount of shots between both teams (24 is the magic number for me) and the games don't take too long on 8 minutes.

sleary8 11-30-2022 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V1nn1e (Post 2050699266)
I do 6 min. halves that’s 15 minutes a match minimum with pre-game setup, cut scenes, goals, post match interviews in CM. 3 or 4 matches an hour, possibly 2 in CM with training etc etc to sort out.

Depending on what happens in CM, it could be one match in an hour.

Playing longer halves just isn’t feasible for me, wouldn’t actually get anywhere career wise.

With the sliders, I alter the ball affecting ones otherwise a long punt up the pitch could take one minute of a match in shorter halves. I try to keep them at pace (pun not intended) with run speed. Sprint speed 5 doesn’t work right for 5/6 minute half - distance covered by the player vs the clock time.

I try to keep the behaviour sliders as close to Matt and co’s as I can but make slight adjustments (+/- a few points) based on how it feels for me.

I was thinking the same thing as far as sprint speed when i first saw the title to this thread. That being said to anyone else posting there times, it would be helpful if you also include if you have changed the sprint speed. I have just found these sliders n put them into my game so i haven't tested anything yet but i am aiming to have around 8 min halves. If anyone has figured out a good sprint speed that doesn't ruin the sliders with low amounts of halves, 8 or less please let me know. Thank you.

V1nn1e 12-01-2022 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleary8 (Post 2050701372)
I was thinking the same thing as far as sprint speed when i first saw the title to this thread. That being said to anyone else posting there times, it would be helpful if you also include if you have changed the sprint speed. I have just found these sliders n put them into my game so i haven't tested anything yet but i am aiming to have around 8 min halves. If anyone has figured out a good sprint speed that doesn't ruin the sliders with low amounts of halves, 8 or less please let me know. Thank you.

My 6 min halves have 12 or 14 sprint speed for both user and cpu. I think I’ll settle on 14. Then you need to get the pass speed right before update 5 I was on 35/32.

Head Coach 12-04-2022 12:04 PM

I am using Matt's sliders with the sprint speed at 5.

If I am using 10 minute halves I probably could lower the sprint speed down some to 2 or 3 and have things work out even better?

Correct?