Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Dynasty HQ (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Official OS Table Generators Site Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=408362)

awffltony77 02-14-2015 01:19 AM

Re: Official OS Table Generators Site Thread

can anyone please explain to me why I get signed out when trying to use certain tables, then when I sign in, the sight doesnt recognize my log in?????? Sorry, im sure its been asked before.

djp73 03-23-2015 05:14 AM

Its not the same login from here.

question. On the schedule table it says add game (s) implying you can add more than one at a time but I've never been able to. How is that accomplished?

djp73 03-26-2015 12:29 PM

BUMP, ANYONE?

Mike3207 05-23-2015 10:56 PM

Not sure if anyone else has run into this problem, but I can't seem to print more than one page at a time of the generators. It might be the printing program is not effective, or just as well my printer is 7 years old.

Son of Sam99 06-05-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanglingPenguins (Post 2046970170)
2 things... Would it be possible to extend the hockey team statistics page by 3-5 slots, I couldn't include 2 players in my last update. Second, could we update the team standings table to the new division format for the NHL please?

It would be great if this could be updated.

DrGravyBoat 06-14-2015 07:41 PM

DJP which sport are you talking about? I can get it to work for MLB and sports other than football. As far as I understand you have to individually add each game over and over again.

djp73 06-15-2015 11:09 AM

football, thanks

Jr. 06-23-2015 11:26 PM

A couple of things I've noticed in the MLB tables.

One, the MLB standings table still has 6 teams for the NL Central and 4 for the AL West. I found a cut/paste workaround, but it's a little tedious.

Two, in the draft recap table, for some reason the team name part isn't showing up. It works with only one team there, but at some point with multiple teams, the team name column disappears.

Fixes to these would be fantastic. :y7: