Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Survivor 46 (/forums/showthread.php?t=1017461)

l3ulvl 03-23-2024 02:07 AM

Re: Survivor 46

I'm not convinced Bhanu wasn't a prank, the worse he got, the more it was like OK something isn't right here, Survivor might've got got, when he dropped down and pleaded again, I was so glad Tiff told him to stand up, he was doing a thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by slickdtc (Post 2050896460)
Thank goodness that’s over. Cringe on cringe. Just so over the top it was annoying.

Now we play.

I said the same to my friend, let the real game get going, kinda frustrating we had that detour, but game on

Majingir 03-23-2024 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l3ulvl (Post 2050897384)
I'm not convinced Bhanu wasn't a prank, the worse he got, the more it was like OK something isn't right here, Survivor might've got got, when he dropped down and pleaded again, I was so glad Tiff told him to stand up, he was doing a thing

I said the same to my friend, let the real game get going, kinda frustrating we had that detour, but game on

Even Philip, he was crazy but at least seemed strategically crazy.

Bhanu was all over the place and then some. Imagine if this was all an act and he's not even allowed to come out and say anything until after the seasons done (once he gets his cheque from the show which I think gets held onto until after the season to prevent players from going against their contract prior to the season finishing airing).

Like he reveals he intentionally played that game and tried being the worst player in Survivor history (for real life attention)?

slickdtc 03-25-2024 11:22 AM

The less I hear from him the better. He was too over the top that he lost the benefit of the doubt and any endearment points he had earned.

Can’t wait for this week. Getting into the juicy part of the season. Really wondering which of Soda, Tevin and Hunter will go first and last. Hunter is an easy target when they merge but we’ll see if others superior social games paint the target on them more. Going to be tough for any of those 3 to get to the final. Looking forward to a likely switch of some sort to get things moving.

Majingir 03-27-2024 08:45 PM

Jeff: Last tribe to finish, otherwise known as...

Everyone: The losers!

Jeff: I thought you were gonna say Yanu.

slickdtc 03-27-2024 09:12 PM

Survivor 46

Jem gotta throw that idol here if she feels the target on her. It’s do or die. She might go all the way if she survives this. If not, I think Charlie has a strong chance at the final

slickdtc 03-27-2024 09:27 PM

Large f

She didn’t have the instinct on that

Ben is gonna be so loyal now to Charlie & Maria. Skrong move.

Majingir 03-27-2024 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slickdtc (Post 2050899453)
Large f

She didn’t have the instinct on that

Ben is gonna be so loyal now to Charlie & Maria. Skrong move.

And Maria voted for Jem TWICE.

6 people on the tribe, but Ben hinted he didn't have a vote.

So only 5 were voting, 3 would be the number needed to vote her out. So why did she use the extra vote also on Jem?

After that 3rd vote Jeff would've said it's enough, so people wouldn't even know if Maria used her extra vote.

slickdtc 03-28-2024 07:58 AM

Maria is this seasons Julia, lol. Strategic sometimes but tunnel vision. She’s can be a bit intense. Great episode