Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE NXT Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=395827)

PVarck31 02-17-2010 02:42 AM

Re: WWE: NXT Thread

Im interested. I hope they do it right. I don't want to see all the "pro's" in character.

55 02-17-2010 03:51 AM

So, now that he is a Unified Tag Team Champion as well as mentoring the best NXT kid this means we will get to see The Miz three nights a week. I only have one thing to say about that:

Spoiler

PVarck31 02-17-2010 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dislimb (Post 2040752460)
So, now that he is a Unified Tag Team Champion as well as mentoring the best NXT kid this means we will get to see The Miz three nights a week. I only have one thing to say about that:

Spoiler

:woot:

Qb 02-17-2010 11:52 AM

This could be interesting and worth watching, especially if it does give further insight into "the business". Guess this means the "ECW" roster will be dispersed to other shows and we should probably expect a wave of releases as well...

The GIGGAS 02-17-2010 11:54 AM

Interesting. I'll be watching next week to see how it goes.

TimmeH 02-17-2010 02:02 PM

I disappointed that Low Ki was left off of this.

I have a chance to go to the SD tapings next week in Milwaukee...I shouldn't spend the money, but I really want to go. I've never been to a Road to Wrestlemania show...plus I may get to see AmDrag's first WWE televised match!(not counting his match against Cena on Velocity many years ago)

HealyMonster 02-17-2010 02:03 PM

I watched ECW last night for the first time. wasn't that bad. I am just not a fan of christian. By that I mean his "persona" and "mannerisms". I wonder if Ezekiel winning the title like that means they may try and push him u the ladde ron a raw or smackdown?

Im not sure why, but I think it would be cool to see EJ get into a rivalry with MVP for the US Title

WWF80sKid 02-17-2010 06:22 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this. I think that this could definitely be an interesting show. It does sound like a Ultimate Fighter/Tough Enough mix, which is fine with me. I assume there will still be kayfabe in it, because Vince probably wouldn't want to completely break it.

I too am disappointed that Low Ki won't be on it. I had read that him and Danielson would be the two focal points, so I guess that was wrong.