Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   College Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   2024 Running Commentary of Every Game in March Madness (/forums/showthread.php?t=1017843)

Razor Hogs 03-18-2024 08:52 PM

Re: 2024 Running Commentary of Every Game in March Madness

Quote:

Originally Posted by poulka (Post 2050894901)
It is some really good match ups in this tourney for sure.

Gonzaga vs McNeese is another one I am looking at.

Texas A and M vs Nebraska. Wow what a way to welcome into the big dance. Go play an old conference foe.

It is going to get good. Less than 36 hours to go.

Yes that will be a great 8/9 game along with Michigan State/Mississippi State. I picked Nebraska over A&M because I really like how Nebraska's season went, Kesei Tominaga can really score and Rienk Mast is a solid player too. A&M crashes the boards like crazy though so its a very interesting game for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by poulka (Post 2050895279)
I agree with you 100 on each of these. All these could be upsets. I am like a kid waiting for Christmas with this years tournament. Cannot wait until Thursday until the all day Madness begins.

Yes the first 2 days are the best days of the tournament, 16 games each day and they all seem like they come down to the final few possessions.

poulka 03-19-2024 08:59 PM

What a game to kick off the tournament. Howard tried but Wagner was able to hold on. Looking good.

LowerWolf 03-19-2024 10:20 PM

Is Virginia going to break 30 tonight?

Razor Hogs 03-19-2024 11:47 PM

Pretty impressed with Colorado State tonight, first time seeing them and they had good offensive rhythm. Isaiah Stevens only had 5 points but they still won by double digits.

I was banking on UVA to win just because of the style of defense they play confuses alot of teams but Colorado State looked great, I wouldnt b surprised if they beat Texas Thursday. Maybe the Mountain West will perform well in this tournament, last year it was just SDSU making a deep run but they got 6 teams in the tourney this year.

poulka 03-20-2024 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor Hogs (Post 2050895930)
Pretty impressed with Colorado State tonight, first time seeing them and they had good offensive rhythm. Isaiah Stevens only had 5 points but they still won by double digits.

I was banking on UVA to win just because of the style of defense they play confuses alot of teams but Colorado State looked great, I wouldnt b surprised if they beat Texas Thursday. Maybe the Mountain West will perform well in this tournament, last year it was just SDSU making a deep run but they got 6 teams in the tourney this year.

I have not had a chance to see them yet. But I followed their scores and people have been high on them all season. Will try and see them tomorrow against Texas. They do have a good chance to beat Texas.

LowerWolf 03-20-2024 09:13 PM

Colorado State seems like the type of team that would knock Tennessee out. Hope I'm wrong.

The two 16 seed games have been great. Hopefully this upcoming 10 seed game is better than last night's.

DamnYanks2 03-20-2024 10:23 PM

Boise St and Colorado are like two Virginia's right now. Ugly.

DamnYanks2 03-20-2024 11:50 PM

Well I'm sure Colorado will shoot better against Florida. Boise St really mucked it up. But Florida still might run Colorado off the floor