Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Console/Portable Talk (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Xbox Series (X/S) (/forums/showthread.php?t=978327)

TDKing 12-25-2021 03:19 PM

Re: Xbox Series (X/S)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin (Post 2050524322)
Ok, I have the two consoles in the house question...

I have Series X, just bought daughter Series S, it's giving me the can't play at the same time pop-up. Any workarounds for this? We created a different Gamertage for her but still getting the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Need more info. Are you using one paid Xbox live account? If so one of your Xboxes needs to be the home Xbox and the person who does not have Xbox live plays on that one. The person who has the live account plays on the other console. At least that's how it used to work.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

RoyalBoyle78 12-25-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin (Post 2050524322)
Ok, I have the two consoles in the house question...

I have Series X, just bought daughter Series S, it's giving me the can't play at the same time pop-up. Any workarounds for this? We created a different Gamertage for her but still getting the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Set up the console your daughter is going to use as your Home Console, keep your gamertag on it as well. For the other console just signin and download yours games and play like usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

m1ke_nyc 12-31-2021 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These controllers are beautiful. Added the green grips to the 20th anniversary controller. Think it looks better.

NoleFan 12-31-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m1ke_nyc (Post 2050526663)
These controllers are beautiful. Added the green grips to the 20th anniversary controller. Think it looks better.

Sheesh! Those are really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

PVarck31 12-31-2021 03:25 PM

So I got the Elite controller 2. It's awkward with the metal paddles underneath because I keep hitting them accidentally.

For those who have the controller, do you use them, and what do you use them for?

I do like the raised right stick for shooters, and it's a comfortable fit in my hands. I guess I just need to get used to the metal paddles, or just take them off. But I feel like if I do that, I will be wasting a big part of the controllers functionality.

Flightwhite24 12-31-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PVarck31 (Post 2050526729)
So I got the Elite controller 2. It's awkward with the metal paddles underneath because I keep hitting them accidentally.

For those who have the controller, do you use them, and what do you use them for?

I do like the raised right stick for shooters, and it's a comfortable fit in my hands. I guess I just need to get used to the metal paddles, or just take them off. But I feel like if I do that, I will be wasting a big part of the controllers functionality.

My old grubby paws just couldn’t get adjusted to the paddles so I removed them and haven’t looked back. I’m sure I’m missing out but it just didn’t work for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PVarck31 12-31-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flightwhite24 (Post 2050526784)
My old grubby paws just couldn’t get adjusted to the paddles so I removed them and haven’t looked back. I’m sure I’m missing out but it just didn’t work for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna leave them off. I hate to have paid all that much for it but I just keep hitting them and they are annoying. I ended up getting the controller for $139, so not a bad deal.

The one thing I can think of that they would be good for is Flight Simulator. For like flaps and landing gear, but playing that game with a controller isn't very optimal.

Flightwhite24 12-31-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PVarck31 (Post 2050526801)
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna leave them off. I hate to have paid all that much for it but I just keep hitting them and they are annoying. I ended up getting the controller for $139, so not a bad deal.

The one thing I can think of that they would be good for is Flight Simulator. For like flaps and landing gear, but playing that game with a controller isn't very optimal.

I got mine for $139 as well. Even with not using the paddles and missing some of the options that it would offer, I’m more than satisfied and think it’s worth it’s weight and gold. The controller is a TANK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk