Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE NXT Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=395827)

Majingir 04-12-2014 10:46 PM

Re: WWE: NXT Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by philliesfan136 (Post 2046124348)
nXt champions going forward..

The part about Victoria returning I think is for sure happening. She was at WWEHOF and was shown on camera(and looked like she had a fairly good seat too), so they're probably bringing her back. Would be nice to have someone like that being trainer for next generation of divas.

As for womens title...they should:
Spoiler

And Adam Rose on RAW!

Bard 04-13-2014 05:49 PM

Watched NXT all the way up until Januaryish, then watched the PPV special. Should i start again at the first show after the PPV or has there been some bland spots that i should start later?

Reed1417 04-13-2014 05:58 PM

Eh if it were me I would watch them all after the PPV special (I did lmao) just cause I think all the episodes have been good if not decent from that point on.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

TheShizNo1 04-13-2014 08:32 PM

I thought was in the minority liking the Mojo dude since the crowd seems to love him. Not a fan of him having a moveset better suited for a 400lb guy.

Sent from my HP 7 using Tapatalk

Majingir 04-13-2014 10:59 PM

The things about Mojo that needs to be fixed are his ring gear(don't know if it's his decision or WWEs, but seeing someone like Mojo wearing gear like that just looks wrong) and his moveset(I know he's still early in his career,so hopefully he can develop bigger moveset eventually).

Kinda hard to take him seriously when he's wearing ring gear like that. I know gear like that is obviously worn by so many other superstars, but for some reason,on him it just seems strange(probably cause he's 6'4 and almost 300 pounds)

Reed1417 04-13-2014 11:06 PM

I think your on to something there. I love his energy and I'll never fault a guy for having so much passion because I couldn't do what he does let me get that out there right now hahaha. Would like to see him expand his moves a bit as well. Hopefully that comes with time.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

StevenSD 04-14-2014 10:19 AM

Mojo does nothing for me.

He's bland on the mic, his gimmick isn't really special and won't make much sense once he starts losing..(if he loses, then he's not 'hyped' all the time which he claims he is... hurts the character whatever that is). It also doesn't help that he looks like the typical guy WWE tries to push down our throats.

Greekcian 04-14-2014 11:20 AM

I'm trying to elaborate on why I don't like Mojo Rawley but all of it always comes down to the same simple question: Can the guy do a bodyslam? I mean I've seen him do a few corner splashes (thank god at least he gets some kind of impact on those now) and some butt attacks...

And the gut man... Watching him gives me nightmares..