Home

Football Coach: College Dynasty

This is a discussion on Football Coach: College Dynasty within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2023, 04:56 PM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

This game is excellent if you're into simulation. The player images are atrocious, out of place, and by far, the worst element of the game and a huge disservice overall, but the rest is pretty stellar.

Would love to see injuries and timeouts handling differently in games, but I'm super impressed, otherwise.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...llege_Dynasty/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2023, 10:24 AM   #2
Rookie

frankinho's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Football Coach: College Dynasty

Mentioned it about a year ago when it first started being developed
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ement-sim.html

It came leaps and bounds since with so many features added. It's criminal how under the radar this games goes on this community with everyone screaming for new college football games
Old 10-11-2023, 10:30 AM   #3
Pro

Bought this on the basis of this small thread. Cracking little game and easy for someone who isnt that knowledgeable about the sport to pick up.

Got a real college and logo mod to make it look a bit nicer, id rather not have the cartoony player faces tbh but its not a deal breaker.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:20 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Games like these should make it to console but since I’ve gone back to sim only, I might go ahead and purchase for PC after I do my due diligence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2023, 08:35 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Games like these should make it to console but since I’ve gone back to sim only, I might go ahead and purchase for PC after I do my due diligence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Discord is worth checking in on, fairly active there and plenty of questions to be found.

Also hosts mods etc

Its a little gem in the making
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2023, 04:09 PM   #6
Rookie

This game is really fun. It's not a complicated game to figure out at all but has depth, and the care shown for player tracking and history and all the like makes it really engaging - like Out of the Park Baseball.

Kind of like the game Civilization has that "one more turn" feeling, its hard to stop yourself from playing one more week. And I'm always so excited to get to the end of a season and then see how my players will progress. It has a stable progression system on its own but allows you a little bit of control with player development with player training, which is really nice.

I thought the player faces were pretty silly as well, but when actually playing the game it doesn't detract because the game itself doesn't feel cartoony at all, and having the faces there to do something to distinguish the players from just being letters does help.

Its fun getting in on the ground floor with this one and imagining that it could end up getting even better.
Old 03-28-2024, 03:17 AM   #7
Just started!

Its fun getting in on the ground floor with this one and imagining that it could end up getting even better.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:28 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99704
Not just imagining, but actually seeing it happen at a rapid pace. I thought the game was quite solid when I first played it months ago. The amount of stuff that’s been added since is mind boggling.

I also think it’s funny it’s still labelled early access as to my mind it’s incredibly stable and a pretty complete offering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »