Home

Head Coach 09 Editors

This is a discussion on Head Coach 09 Editors within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-14-2023, 10:34 AM   #1
Rookie

xCAGEx's Arena

OVR: 2
Head Coach 09 Editors

Good morning fellow HC lovers.

I recently came across an old had drive that had been lost for many years.
To my surprise it contained ALL my tools, folders, spreads sheets and more from when I first started creating roster updates nearly 10 years ago.

I wanted to share a couple of the tools I used in creating the updates in hopes it may help those of you that continue to work on this amazing game to this day.

I included just a couple of things in this download -

These are for Xbox Game Saves
Madden 12 Roster Editor
EA Generic Roster Editor
NCAA Dynasty Editor
All 3 of these programs will allow you to edit your HC Rosters - Coaches - GMs - and General Team Traits
**Tutorial for converting to PlayStation can be found in the forums**

and lastly - The Customer Roster Creator Excel program created by jlech1805
If you have not used this program, it is truly amazing!! Gives you the ability to import Madden roster files - the ability to edit and then through a Macro convert them into a HC09 Excel sheet you could then upload into the editor and then load into your game save file.
The depth of customization with his program is endless and truly amazing.

Please enjoy and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If I can help in any way, I most certainly will.....

DOWNLOAD HERE

One last thing -

I also have 100s of folders and files from 2014/2015 with test rosters and more that I did not include in the file above. Edits I was working on with Coaches/Rosters and GM traits. I was able to edit the AI GMs and how it approached the draft. There are ways to edit each teams player and positioning priority when drafting. Unfortunately life got in the way and I was never able to fully create and share those updates.
I am willing to share all those folders with anyone wanting to play around with them.

Enjoy and thank you all,

CAGE

Last edited by xCAGEx; 04-14-2023 at 10:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2023, 02:02 PM   #2
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Head Coach 09 Editors

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCAGEx

To my surprise it contained ALL my tools, folders, spreads sheets and more from when I first started creating roster updates nearly 10 years ago.

I wanted to share a couple of the tools I used in creating the updates in hopes it may help those of you that continue to work on this amazing game to this day.

Madden 12 Roster Editor
EA Generic Roster Editor
NCAA Dynasty Editor
All 3 of these programs will allow you to edit your HC Rosters - Coaches - GMs - and General Team Traits

If you have not used this program, it is truly amazing!! Gives you the ability to import Madden roster files - the ability to edit and then through a Macro convert them into a HC09 Excel sheet you could then upload into the editor and then load into your game save file.

Please enjoy and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If I can help in any way, I most certainly will.....

DOWNLOAD HERE

One last thing -

I also have 100s of folders and files from 2014/2015 with test rosters and more that I did not include in the file above. Edits I was working on with Coaches/Rosters and GM traits. I was able to edit the AI GMs and how it approached the draft. There are ways to edit each teams player and positioning priority when drafting. Unfortunately life got in the way and I was never able to fully create and share those updates.
I am willing to share all those folders with anyone wanting to play around with them.

Enjoy and thank you all,

CAGE
Thank you for this! What is the easiest one to use to edit players and coaches from the game?
Old 04-21-2023, 09:48 AM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

Madden 12 Roster Editor
EA Generic Roster Editor
NCAA Dynasty Editor

DOWNLOAD HERE

One last thing -

Enjoy and thank you all,

CAGE
YES! Please share if you don't mind. That would be wonderful.
Old 04-22-2023, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

xCAGEx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timisone
Thank you for this! What is the easiest one to use to edit players and coaches from the game?
I like the NCAA Editor - but that's just for the the ease of sorting.
Old 04-22-2023, 07:50 PM   #5
Rookie

xCAGEx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
YES! Please share if you don't mind. That would be wonderful.
Not a problem - Give me a day to sort through everything - there are tons of duplicate folders so Ill do my best to sort them all out.

Ill post the link here in the post for you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2023, 09:04 AM   #6
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
I like the NCAA Editor - but that's just for the the ease of sorting.
Was it easier to edit roster or career file?
Old 05-21-2023, 11:29 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Woah, I never thought I would see that file again! After years of not playing head coach I finally bought a PS3 again and was diving back in.

I have tentative plans to create an NFL Head Coach roster database.

The site below has rosters throughout the year and I was going to convert them to Head Coach and make them available for anyone to access.

https://maddenratings.weebly.com/madden.html

I also know someone pulled all of the draft classes off the save data, if i get my hands on this I'll add that too

Anyway, thanks for finding Cage
Old 07-17-2023, 10:28 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Thanks for posting these tools. I am emulating the game on PC (PS3 copy, but my PS3 cannot handle the game lol).

I think I got the infinite injury glitch. I am trying to see if I can edit my file to fix that, but these tools are much more confusing then the PC Madden tables. Do you have suggestions on how to "turn off" an injury with these files?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »