Home

Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football '12

This is a discussion on Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football '12 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Early Top Ten Wishlist for NCAA Football '12

-Be able to commit NCAA Violations in Dynasty mode. You should be able to offer money and other stuff to recruits in return for an instant commit. Because of this, you run the risk of being probed by the NCAA, which you will receive an email notifying you of (Also implement the Emails as well into Dynasty Mode). The more players you payed, the better a chance of getting the "death penalty". This also runs the risk of you getting fired from your job and potentially ending your dynasty.

-CBS, ESPN2 and ABC integration with different commentary teams for each to go along with ESPN.

I like the violations idea and the other idea means countless hours of recording and also many diff contract which are expensive
Old 12-15-2010, 03:25 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1

I ask for one thing. EAST/WEST SENIOR GAME
Old 12-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #91
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

more disc space so we can have more stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #92
Rookie

AuburnChick's Arena

OVR: 0

Violations will never happen in the game. The NCAA reviews everything the team designs for the game and it would be a cold day in hell before they allowed something as ridiculous as that in the game.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #93
Rookie

Granted there is a lot of other things in the game that could be tweaked or added, I think that it would be cool to add more sound and visual upgrades to the crowd. The atmosphere in the stadium is what makes college football so special, so it would be nice to see changes. Also maybe add more team specific chants, focus more on the student sections, or add the hand towels/pom poms that you see in some stadiums. And just one more thing, the opportunity to schedule blackouts or whiteouts would be really cool. Maybe add an option in dynasty mode to schedule one.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #94
Rookie

One thing I'd like back in the game is where lower-tier schools had A) smaller crowds, and B) weren't on TV. Made you work hard using a small school to be one of the big boys.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #95
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Full on editing in dynasty mode.

Its my game, let me customize it to whatever I want. Too me this is what makes NBA 2K11 so great for me. In real life, a lot of 1-2 star recruited players turn out to be great and go on to become 1st round picks in the NFL. Thats impossible in NCAA football 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

^^ i agree
We also need more atmosphere. I was a 2 star program who beat a 16 ranked school and who was are rival in a shootout. They got up to a 17 point lead then we each scored tds. end of 1st it was 24-7. Then I closed the lead to 24-21 by halftime. By 4th quater I was up 38-24. They came back strong with the last 3 mins. Scored a TD and then they got a onside kick. They scored a TD with 50 secs. I got huge pass play to the 5 yard. We both had 2 time outs. I ran the clock down to 3 secs. They tried to ice me with two consecutive timeouts. I kicked the game wining FG. Only one announcer got excited. I got the same celebratrion I get every game. I lost all excitement. I won 41-38 now 9-1 and #25 ranked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »