Home

NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #225
Rookie

JacobHoward412's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Anyone know how to make the CPU follow the set rotations? I've noticed all starters will play 30+ minutes regardless of the rotation. For example, I played against the Timberwolves and Kevin Garnett is set to start and play 18 minutes, but he always ends up playing over 30.

I've tried messing with the substitution method and I've tried messing with the coaching profiles, but nothing seems to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 03:44 PM   #226
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

Can you guys show some myteam help for us? Either by dropping team packs or lowering the price of the best packs? 10,500 vc isn't easy to earn very quick for the best pack. Please show us some support please.
Old 12-27-2015, 09:04 AM   #227
Rookie

Exclamation Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
I'm on twitter and have been tweeting them since the 25th basically; so I actually HAVE been doing that. I've contacted them too via 2k Support email but their replies thusfar seem on the automated side - but we'll see what happens. Also posted on the official 2k forums too; they check that occasionally but not very often for the last gen products. I'm pretty hopeful none-the-less and I'm actually enjoying the game so far despite what you might think.

And I pretty much know they won't check this section; they rarely did last year but there are 2kDev Team members that check these forums occasionally. Some people that started off as OS members actually work at 2k now like bedwardsroy19 who actually works on the rosters themselves. I believe VladZola who made the REDMC roster editor for 2k14 got hired there too.

My goal with this topic was to make topic where people can post and the glitches in bugs all in one topic so they are compiled for 2k to easier look at and so people don't clutter the forums up making separate topics to say this don't work or that is glitched. The mods stickied last year's thread but no luck so far with this one.
And Op Sports is THE major sports gaming hub so it's not like they can just "Ignore" us.

If they care ANYTHING AT ALL about their products, they HAVE to come over here EVENTUALLY !!!

Just the facts of life.....

Cheers & Happy Holidays
Old 12-29-2015, 08:33 AM   #228
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

Here are some issues that need to be addressed.

The ability to not be able to sell our players. I keep constantly pulling packs and worthless players, I would like to sell them! That is VC I can use to open MORE packs. I can understand if you guys don't wanna keep updating the price for each player, but at least let us sell our players for what there price is at right now! You guys took away this feature that is absolutely needed....Could you imagine not being able to sell your players on PS4/XBONE? Yea, You couldn't play without it. ( That's how we feel.)

WE NEED EITHER
A. NEW PACKS (TEAM PACKS FROM 2K14)
B. LOWER THE PRICE FOR THE PACKS.

We got the same exact packs last year as we did this year, no change at all. We pay the same amount of $ for PS3/XBOX 360 as the newer consoles do for the video game.( I understand we can't get the same features due to hardware capabilities) But Adding Team packs back or lowering the price for good is something that is VERY MANAGEABLE. If it was in older games, It should either be upgraded or bring back the same features( Not downgraded like this game currently is.)

PS. PLEASE NO ONE TELL ME TO SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET. I GOT A REPLY REDIRECTING ME TO THERE FORUM FOR THIS GAME. ( ALREADY POSTED THIS SAME MESSAGE ON THERE).

PLEASE 2K, SUPPORT US WITH SOME MYTEAM FIXES!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:13 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is it just me or does anyone else have the problem with no injuries in My Career? Played about 20 games injury list is empty.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:37 PM   #230
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

A roster issue that needs updated is the return of Kyrie Irving

EDIT: AND Jonas Valanciunas. He just came back from injury.

Last edited by Conspiculous; 01-01-2016 at 05:35 AM. Reason: .
Old 01-01-2016, 12:21 AM   #231
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but there are 10 create team slots (i'm assuming since I cannot get that far) and for some reason only 88 slots for cloned players. I have seven created teams of 12 players, but when I create the 8th team I can only add four before it tells me there are no more clone slots available.

Really hoping there are at least as many CAP slots as in 2K11 and maybe I can fill the rest of a classic league with 12 man rosters. Guess I'll find out in the next couple weeks.

Here's hoping for a fix to this glitch though.

I'm on Xbox 360

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 01-01-2016 at 12:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 12:24 AM   #232
Rookie

Yung AJ24's Arena

How do the multi color socks work? Oh, im playing the game right now, and inbetween quarters they show a preview of an upcoming game but the background animations clip through the players faces, its small but still kind of annoying lol

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »