Home

NBA 2k12 02 Kings and 91 Warriors

This is a discussion on NBA 2k12 02 Kings and 91 Warriors within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #17
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2k12 02 Kings and 91 Warriors

For Xbox 360 you just need to re-sign a settings file with the team unlocked (like everyone does for rosters) using the Horizon tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
For XBOX360, this may work to get the teams:

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2172
Old 05-27-2016, 05:50 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey bigdoc,
I just bought this PS3 game (I'm a collector and have every 2K and Live game ever) brand new and sealed with magic on the cover. I guess I have the same problem. These servers have been down for years and I would love to have these two teams. My mom actually dated Gavin Maloof (owner of the kings) at this time and went to many games. One of my favorite teams. I have a paypal account set up and wouldn't even mind throwing u a few bucks for me being a pain in the ***. I've been googling what to do for a couple hours and got brought to this site. Haven't used it in ages but am somehow still logged in lol. Please get back to me my man. Thank you! -Vinny
Old 05-27-2016, 06:32 PM   #19
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityBlue03
Hey bigdoc,
I just bought this PS3 game (I'm a collector and have every 2K and Live game ever) brand new and sealed with magic on the cover. I guess I have the same problem. These servers have been down for years and I would love to have these two teams. My mom actually dated Gavin Maloof (owner of the kings) at this time and went to many games. One of my favorite teams. I have a paypal account set up and wouldn't even mind throwing u a few bucks for me being a pain in the ***. I've been googling what to do for a couple hours and got brought to this site. Haven't used it in ages but am somehow still logged in lol. Please get back to me my man. Thank you! -Vinny
the same steps would not work on ps3 only for the 360. see if you find a xbox 360 copy then i can help you.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:12 AM   #20
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

Vinny:

You can get these 2 teams for the PS3. Just private message me and I can help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityBlue03
Hey bigdoc,
Old 10-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #21
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

As long as you know how to resign the settings file of someone who has the teams, you can get the teams on PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
the same steps would not work on ps3 only for the 360. see if you find a xbox 360 copy then i can help you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 02:04 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
As long as you know how to resign the settings file of someone who has the teams, you can get the teams on PS3.
Longshot bigdoc but do you happen to have a settings file for this you can post here?
Old 08-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #23
Just started!

Can I have it too?
Please my user name for ps3 is
carlos76
Thanks
Old 08-05-2018, 02:00 PM   #24
Just started!

Please can you help me too
My user name for ps3 is
carlos76

Thank you very much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »