Home

2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

This is a discussion on 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2015, 10:02 PM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
No problem. I'm tweaking the USA 2016 Team... They are stacked, but I'm just trying to play cohesively. I'm still experimenting with different lineups.
Same here, I feel Kawhi should be on this team, but who's spot does he take. I like the wing players of LBJ, KD, PG13, & Klay. It's going to be an awesome team either way.... I don't envy Coach K & Colangelo trying to narrow that pool down to just 12 guys. My team has the following;

Guards: Steph, Kyrie, CP3, Westbrook, Harden
Forwards: LBJ, KDTrey5, PG13, Melo, Thompson
Centers: AD & Griffin
Reserves: Drummond, Cousins & Love
I don't believe D12 is as dominant as he was during the Beijing Games. I would use Drummond to feel that role.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:45 PM   #298
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGabe615
Same here, I feel Kawhi should be on this team, but who's spot does he take. I like the wing players of LBJ, KD, PG13, & Klay. It's going to be an awesome team either way.... I don't envy Coach K & Colangelo trying to narrow that pool down to just 12 guys. My team has the following;

Guards: Steph, Kyrie, CP3, Westbrook, Harden
Forwards: LBJ, KDTrey5, PG13, Melo, Thompson
Centers: AD & Griffin
Reserves: Drummond, Cousins & Love
I don't believe D12 is as dominant as he was during the Beijing Games. I would use Drummond to feel that role.

Ha....That's cheating. LOL. You better cut that roster down to 12. It's going to be a tough decision for Coach K and Colangelo. Plus.... you have to consider that this may be Kobe's last year and he may want to ride out into the sunset with a Gold Medal like Bird and Magic in 92. Decisions Decisions Decisions....
Old 08-17-2015, 06:06 PM   #299
MVP

OVR: 2

Is there a way to transfer a roster like this from Xbox 360 to PS3? If so does anyone know step by step process on how to do this?
Thanks,
tbread28
Old 08-23-2015, 07:53 PM   #300
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: 2K13 GLOBAL GAMES EdITION (Over 75 USA & FIBA INTERNATIONAL TEAMS...XBOX)

Yo Airmatic, I have been having an absolute blast playing this Global Games vol 10. I am really liking all the new threads that have been added over the last 3 editions. You really have an eye for detail when it comes to making all the teams look unique on the court. I've been making quite a few tweaks in regards to the roster but I am wondering are you planning to do another upgrade.... reason being I have spent several hrs with roster upgrades/accessories and I'm hoping you don't have one planned for a while. Either way you & Sellaz continue to always impress with this brand new game experience. I am in love with Global Games!!!
Old 08-27-2015, 09:29 PM   #301
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGabe615
Yo Airmatic, I have been having an absolute blast playing this Global Games vol 10. I am really liking all the new threads that have been added over the last 3 editions. You really have an eye for detail when it comes to making all the teams look unique on the court. I've been making quite a few tweaks in regards to the roster but I am wondering are you planning to do another upgrade.... reason being I have spent several hrs with roster upgrades/accessories and I'm hoping you don't have one planned for a while. Either way you & Sellaz continue to always impress with this brand new game experience. I am in love with Global Games!!!
Hey bro... I don't plan on dropping another update anytime soon. In fact, this MAY be the last version of GG. So feel free to make your own personal tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2016, 12:39 AM   #302
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Hey bro... I don't plan on dropping another update anytime soon. In fact, this MAY be the last version of GG. So feel free to make your own personal tweaks.
airmatic23/sellaz, any chance of doing an updated 2K13-2016 Olympic Version at all? including all the 2016 Olympic teams and past USA Olympic Teams as well? maybe a few classic national teams too? it would be nothing short of awesome....this is the game to do it on, it already has the USA jerseys and you have most of the teams in place already sans the 2016 Olympic Teams.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:24 AM   #303
Zhu
Rookie

Hi,dude.Can you give me a link to download this great roster?Thanks
Old 08-01-2016, 02:34 AM   #304
Zhu
Rookie

Wow,this roster looks awesome.Really wanna play this roster,any available link would be appreciated.Thx,man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »