Home

Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-13-2016, 02:56 PM   #2625
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
I get the hammy injury as soon as I finished the last game before all-star weekend. I told Xavier I'm gonna play through it. When I go to the rookie showcase game(or whatever it's called) I'm not on either team, same for the East v. West game(I was supposed to start in both). Then it sims to my next team game, making me miss a bunch off days, including a team practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Near to the All-Star weekend with both my careers. Hope that does not happen to me as I don't have any injuries yet.
Kansas State Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 03:02 PM   #2626
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Only upgradable badge I have left to get on my Shot Creator SG is Tireless Scorer. Any tips on how to get it or how long it took?
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 12-13-2016, 04:09 PM   #2627
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
Near to the All-Star weekend with both my careers. Hope that does not happen to me as I don't have any injuries yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
I get the hammy injury as soon as I finished the last game before all-star weekend. I told Xavier I'm gonna play through it. When I go to the rookie showcase game(or whatever it's called) I'm not on either team, same for the East v. West game(I was supposed to start in both). Then it sims to my next team game, making me miss a bunch off days, including a team practice.
I told Xavier the same thing hoping it would get me the hardened badge. I got injured after the ASW after a Feb 27th against the Warriors and missed up until March 13 right before a second matchup with the Warriors. We ended up going 6-1 during the time I was out but it was still frustrating.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:50 PM   #2628
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959

In my other career I got injured after all-star weekend for sure.

Old 12-13-2016, 10:04 PM   #2629
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I have been debating on simming to the end of regular season for my rookie season and mainly just doing team practices and games before them. Ive done every game so far. We have the #1 record in the East with 18 games left. I want to lock up a playoff spot before I start simming games.
Unless we do well, I'm leaning towards leaving this team. Even though we have best offense in league, we don't really have the personnel for the plays we alwayss run. Jeff Green and Aaron Gordon are used primarily as 3pt shooters and their 3pt rating isn't good enough for that. And aren't good perimeter defenders.
I like playing with Justice. Rarely do opposing PGs go off on him. Just wish he was a more aggressive scorer, rather than a spot up shooter.
If I do leave Magic, I'm really interested in playing for the Pistons. The oldest starter would be Jackson at 27. It could be a great defensive team with Caldwell-Pope, Johnson, me, and Drummond. Me and Drummond would control the paint and snatch rebounds. The main issue would be 3pt shooting. They have decent, but not great shooters. So with me and Drummond as primarily paint scorers, we need others to dish out too
Old 12-13-2016, 10:45 PM   #2630
Pro

OVR: 2

anyone experienced a bug where teams score like 200 something points ? and that alot of players avg 50 ppg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #2631
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Really disliking the start of my Undersized Sharpshooter SG career. I saved up a lot of VC before I started career to add to my 3pt. But I really struggle to make shots. I usually go like 1-12 or something close. [...]
What difficulty and jumpshot you using?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 11:11 PM   #2632
MVP

OVR: 0

Okay, why am I not the MVP? I know I'm a rookie, but I am 93 overall, averaged 24/6/9, led team to 19 game win streak to end the regular season, but for some stupid reason Westbrook beat me out. Is it because he averaged 26 ppg even though my team is #1 and his team is #7?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »