Home

Why are my Logos missing/not showing up on my team's jerseys & stuff? (Franchise)

This is a discussion on Why are my Logos missing/not showing up on my team's jerseys & stuff? (Franchise) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2024, 09:48 PM   #1
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3
Why are my Logos missing/not showing up on my team's jerseys & stuff? (Franchise)

I've been working on some Created Teams I adding to my Franchise mode (MyEra), and for some reason now some of the Logos are missing with a blurred box there instead.

Anyone know what's going on, and how to fix this?

Images: https://imgur.com/undefined & https://imgur.com/ZqWGSld
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2024, 10:17 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Why are my Logos missing/not showing up on my team's jerseys & stuff? (Franchise)

Have you done a "save as" file at any point to create a copy? I find when I do that, it does this on the third jersey.

It also does it on rhe third jersey if you create it as part of the initial expansion process, rather than adding it in after the team has been established. Only the third jersey though.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:33 PM   #3
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

Re: Why are my Logos missing/not showing up on my team's jerseys & stuff? (Franchise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdez
Have you done a "save as" file at any point to create a copy? I find when I do that, it does this on the third jersey.

It also does it on rhe third jersey if you create it as part of the initial expansion process, rather than adding it in after the team has been established. Only the third jersey though.
Thanks for the reply.

This was on all the jerseys of 2 teams I made before and exported out (but a couple of teams I loaded were fine). I selected those teams from my uploaded teams and started a New Franchise, but they are messed up.
Old 04-25-2024, 01:54 PM   #4
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

Anyone have any idea why some of my created team logos are not showing up?
Old 04-26-2024, 10:07 AM   #5
MVP

It happens and is a problem that they need to resolve. Its temporary though, go to the uniform select screen and if you see any blurred boxes, get out and jump back into the screen.

This game isn't perfect and as only users and not game developers, most of us wont really know the exact reasoning.

The images will show up though, jump in and jump out until you see them reflected in the uniform select and then when they do.. all good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2024, 02:11 PM   #6
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY_D1
It happens and is a problem that they need to resolve. Its temporary though, go to the uniform select screen and if you see any blurred boxes, get out and jump back into the screen.

This game isn't perfect and as only users and not game developers, most of us wont really know the exact reasoning.

The images will show up though, jump in and jump out until you see them reflected in the uniform select and then when they do.. all good!
Thanks for the reply.

I wasn't in the play a game screen. I was just on the main menu checking stuff and they were gone. So went into my relocation stuff and they were just blurred boxes.

I will try the jump in and out of the jersey selection screen and see if that fixes it.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:31 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
Thanks for the reply.

I wasn't in the play a game screen. I was just on the main menu checking stuff and they were gone. So went into my relocation stuff and they were just blurred boxes.

I will try the jump in and out of the jersey selection screen and see if that fixes it.

What also might help is go to the place where you edit your logos.. just jump in there and then jump out.. play with it until it fully shows

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »