Home

Past Rosters Gone For Good?

This is a discussion on Past Rosters Gone For Good? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-27-2018, 12:56 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Past Rosters Gone For Good?

I just bought a bunch of 2k games to find that all the greatest rosters of the past several years are no longer downloadable. No Fictionals, no Retro Seasons, nothing. Is there any way to play any of these rosters? It was a rude awakening to realize that these all may be gone for good for thsoe who didnt already download before server shutdown.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 08:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Past Rosters Gone For Good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
I just bought a bunch of 2k games to find that all the greatest rosters of the past several years are no longer downloadable. No Fictionals, no Retro Seasons, nothing. Is there any way to play any of these rosters? It was a rude awakening to realize that these all may be gone for good for thsoe who didnt already download before server shutdown.

Yeah those old PS4 rosters are gone if the servers are offline. You can still download roster file for PS3 games off of OperationSports.com, but you have to dig around to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 12-30-2018, 01:18 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

But if someone were to have them already downloaded, is there no way to upload them for others?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 12-30-2018, 08:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
But if someone were to have them already downloaded, is there no way to upload them for others?

No, because PS4 doesn’t let you upload custom rosters to third-party sites, period.

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 01-15-2019, 05:59 PM   #5
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
No, because PS4 doesn’t let you upload custom rosters to third-party sites, period.

Well there may be a way, idk how ps4 works but with xbox all ur purchases, games and game saves all save to the console and cloud so when u sign into ur profile onto another console u have access to everything. If ps4 works that way someone with one of those rosters could simply load the roster on their profile on there console then with a 2nd controller make a throw away dummy profile and save the roster under their new dummy profile as player 2 then essentially use that as a roster share profile where the login info is known for others users to sign in on another console and access to everything saved in the clound under that profile. So another user would sign into that dummy profile on their console, start up the game and access the game saves like the rosters stored in the cloud, load it then with a 2nd controller signed into the users profile trying to obtain the roster he will save it under their profile as player two. Then from now on they should b able to use their profile with the roster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »