Home

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

This is a discussion on Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #1
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

OVR: 0
Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

We are back for another year, our first year was 2K20! This roster strives for realistic gameplay as the main focus. We fix everything when it comes to the roster by studying real NBA stats/advanced stats & constantly testing gameplay.

-PSN: tynoles14.

Most Realistic Gameplay Roster was finally finished on January 24th.

Everything we fix : Attributes, Tendencies( Game changing), Jumpshots, All Signatures, Playbooks, Play types, Heights/Weights, Badges, Rotations, Coach Settings, Shoes/Gear, & Accessories.

42 Game Speed for realistic player movement & feet planting.

There's 4 different Slider Sets uploaded for 4 different ways to play, here are the names and descriptions:
-Hall of Fame first then download Realistic Sliders (user controlling all 5 vs AI)
-Player Lock (user locked onto one position)
-2Player Player Lock (2 players locked onto position vs AI)
-CPU vs CPU.

PSN: tynoles14

Also, have a MyNBA scenario uploaded for everyone. Everything is good to go just ready to play with all up to date Rotation Timelines for every team. Change substitution method to Rotation.

@JCross and I( PSN: tynoles14) are the roster creators.This is our 6th year doing the work. Takes a ton of time and motivation. If you would like to show support or give thanks! Here's our Venmo & PayPal links. Thanks guys! Would be much appreciated. Took me many months, since day 1 the game dropped we were working on it.
https://venmo.com/u/Tyler-Honaker95
https://www.paypal.me/TylerHon

Subscribe to the YouTube channel for valuable information or gameplay. https://youtube.com/@tynoles1449?si=dDYA0o8qRqLt-ij1

Sign up to our discord for constant updates and highlights! Ton of fun over here.
https://discord.com/invite/AYHnXjgB
Picsart_23-09-12_15-00-24-010.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by ChaseB; 02-13-2024 at 05:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2023, 04:32 PM   #2
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Re: Most Realistic Gameplay Roster 2K24

Gameplay testing/ tendency testing has been long and a bit frustrating at times but rewarding as well. Some of my notices on gameplay.
- Movement felt weirdly fast and inconsistent. Almost like they were skating at times. Didn't feel the weight of the players. Was able to fix this.
- A lot suction type annimations on layups and body up situations. Working on that fix.
- Screens are still too overpowered. Easy fix.
- Layups are so much better. Floaters, spins, euro steps, & hop steps.
- A lot of times players wouldn't attack the basket strong. And pass out of open layups too much. Think I found the fix.
- Fouls look awesome!
- Offensive rebounds had to be boosted.
- Help defense & rotation defense has been so improved this year.
And a lot more things that I've been testing but that's just a little for you guys to know. I'm also going to make a new thread very soon. I'll post the link on it for you guys.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2023, 06:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Awesome, dude! Can't wait to see this game play with less overly physical defense/suction/forced physical interactions and less frantic movement.
Old 09-12-2023, 10:09 PM   #4
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

If you would like to help support us through our Patreon, just select the link below. There's a lot of time, patience, & attention to detail that goes into the project so any bit of contribution would be greatly appreciated!
https://www.patreon.com/Tynoles14
https://venmo.com/u/Tyler-Honaker95

Old 09-13-2023, 09:18 PM   #5
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Idk if the GIF will work but my goodness some of this gameplay testing has me banging my head on a wall. It's tough out here. Striving for better than last year.giphy%20(46).gif

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2023, 09:43 PM   #6
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Idk if the GIF will work but my goodness some of this gameplay testing has me banging my head on a wall. It's tough out here. Striving for better than last year.Attachment 207666

What are you working through that makes you say this? Just curious about details…
Old 09-13-2023, 10:35 PM   #7
MVP

Tynole14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon7727
What are you working through that makes you say this? Just curious about details…
A lot of numbers/ categories have changed. Value wise and reasoning wise. One slider works incorrectly. Like it's working the opposite way. Pretty strange. Lol
Mid range game is weird. Like players aren't taking mid range shots, they are only taking super short mid range shots by the rim. Looks terrible. Working on a fix.
Floaters are extremely over used even on low tendency.
Drive and kick was an issue for awhile. Just found a fix there.
Just a lot has changed. Sry if none of what I said made sense. Brain kinda scrambled right now. Lol

Old 09-13-2023, 11:29 PM   #8
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynole14
Like players aren't taking mid range shots, they are only taking super short mid range shots by the rim. Looks terrible. Working on a fix.
This was a major issue for me throughout 2K23 as well (not so much with your roster IIRC). Players would stop and pop when they should've been shooting floaters or just taking it all the way to the rim. Couldn't figure out if it was an issue with close or mid-range tendencies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »