Home

MLB The Show 24 Have A Day! Thread

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 24 Have A Day! Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-19-2024, 02:11 PM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
MLB The Show 24 Have A Day! Thread

A player(s) have a memorable day at the ballpark? Share here!

Kick off with Dylan Carlson having a big day at Citi Field. But so did Nolan Arenado and even Harrison Bader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2024, 02:21 PM   #2
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 24 Have A Day! Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
A player(s) have a memorable day at the ballpark? Share here!

Kick off with Dylan Carlson having a big day at Citi Field. But so did Nolan Arenado and even Harrison Bader

WOW. This is almost Hard Hittin, Mark Whiten territory.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:24 PM   #3
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

OVR: 0

Just played a game against the Yankees. Bo Bichette went 4-5 with a HR, 2 doubles and 5 RBI’s.

And shout out to my bullpen which had to step up after Kikuchi had to leave in the 3rd with hip discomfort. Shutout the Yankees, and throwing a 1 hitter as a team in a 6-0 win!

I love this game!

Old 03-31-2024, 11:10 AM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Have a day Nolan Arenado

4 for 4 with 4 homeruns, a walk and 9 RBIs

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-31-2024, 12:58 PM   #5
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

No screen shot but I had my closer Diaz come in for 3 K's on 9 pitches, one inning save, in a 1-0 ball game. He went 3 up 3 down in the 9th, but my starter Quintana also pitched excellent 5 and two thirds inn. of shutout ball. I kinda wish it was possible to have a co-day. No one was outstanding at bat, so pitching was no doubt the reason for the win. Just like to see that 5 plus innings to mean as much as that 1 innings. At the risk of veering slightly off-topic, this is why I'm also against relief pitchers winning an MVP or Cy Young, unless we're talking about an outstanding reliever who pitched 100 plus innings. The funny thing was Quintana did have another big day and was PoG his previous start.
#44Syracuse
One's convicted, the other's a born liar. Billy Martin could have been talking about Donald and Joe.
Vote: None of the Above
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2024, 01:03 PM   #6
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

My entire team had quite a day in Toronto yesterday. Final score was 17-2. Nestor Cortes Jr. was brilliant pitching 7 full innings with 7 hits, 5 Ks and only 1 earned run. Second run was due to an error. Bull pen was lights out in the 8th and 9th giving up only 1 hit.

On the offensive side, Judge hit a solo HR, Stanton had 2, 2 run HRs, Torres had a 2 run HR, Volpe had a solo HR, and Rizzo hit a grand slam. Soto hit a bases clearing double, then was brought home by Torres. Torres eventually made it home as well to round out the scoring for the day.

All in all the best game I've had in quite a while on any version of this game.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 03-31-2024, 01:09 PM   #7
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
My entire team had quite a day in Toronto yesterday. Final score was 17-2. Nestor Cortes Jr. was brilliant pitching 7 full innings with 7 hits, 5 Ks and only 1 earned run. Second run was due to an error. Bull pen was lights out in the 8th and 9th giving up only 1 hit.

On the offensive side, Judge hit a solo HR, Stanton had 2, 2 run HRs, Torres had a 2 run HR, Volpe had a solo HR, and Rizzo hit a grand slam. Soto hit a bases clearing double, then was brought home by Torres. Torres eventually made it home as well to round out the scoring for the day.

All in all the best game I've had in quite a while on any version of this game.
17 runs, and still not enough for a trophy lol. I'm down to needing a couple more achievement trophies and the 24 run achievement is one. I cant wait to see the Have a Day PoG statline in a 24 run game. I'm quite sure the PoG wont be a pitcher, esp. a reliever.
#44Syracuse
One's convicted, the other's a born liar. Billy Martin could have been talking about Donald and Joe.
Vote: None of the Above
Old 03-31-2024, 01:54 PM   #8
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
17 runs, and still not enough for a trophy lol. I'm down to needing a couple more achievement trophies and the 24 run achievement is one. I cant wait to see the Have a Day PoG statline in a 24 run game. I'm quite sure the PoG wont be a pitcher, esp. a reliever.
I could have probably scored more but I had to mow the grass and I was just trying to get it over with around the 7th inning and ended up swinging at everything. lol
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »