Home

Official 2024 Uniform Errors and Omissions:

This is a discussion on Official 2024 Uniform Errors and Omissions: within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-01-2024, 12:32 AM   #113
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2024 Uniform Errors and Omissions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza7
I thought they get the color codes from the style guide. Not sure if the style guide is a different shade than what they see in lighting or they don’t pull the exact color from there.

Or it could be the lighting in the game makes the color look different.
As I said, Teal is a color option in the game. The website says the piping is teal. It is not teal no matter what lighting you use.

Cream is very different from off-white. I don't know what a style guide looks like but I know that the unis look like IRL and in the game.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:37 AM   #114
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
The Diamondbacks are wearing their all red cap today and the corresponding batting helmet is their regular home helmet
It's like I said in an earlier post, it seems like something is always wrong with the DBacks in this game. Mainly because they use so many combinations of uniforms IRL that it's hard to keep up with.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 04-01-2024, 07:38 PM   #115
Rookie

Imanga was wearing the cubs stance socks today that aren’t in the game smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2024, 08:10 PM   #116
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Why do the Yankees new road uniforms look so light? They’re supposed to be the same shade of grey, just without the white piping on the letters and the shoulder stripe. But they look almost cream or off white color in game, especially if you compare them to the 2023 road uniform. It’s nearly identical. Yet somehow they changed the shade of grey.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:29 PM   #117
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Why do the Yankees new road uniforms look so light? They’re supposed to be the same shade of grey, just without the white piping on the letters and the shoulder stripe. But they look almost cream or off white color in game, especially if you compare them to the 2023 road uniform. It’s nearly identical. Yet somehow they changed the shade of grey.
I haven’t noticed the lightness in them. But I’ve been using the 2023 ones mostly. I hate the new ones.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 04-01-2024, 09:44 PM   #118
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I haven’t noticed the lightness in them. But I’ve been using the 2023 ones mostly. I hate the new ones.

Used them in Minute Maid with the roof closed and it looks terrible. Guess it’s worse cause of the lighting, but they’re definitely a different shade. I used the 2023’s in the same settings and they actually look grey. They should be the same shade of grey, regardless of the insane problems they have with sweat.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:58 AM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Used them in Minute Maid with the roof closed and it looks terrible. Guess it’s worse cause of the lighting, but they’re definitely a different shade. I used the 2023’s in the same settings and they actually look grey. They should be the same shade of grey, regardless of the insane problems they have with sweat.
The new ones remind me of pajamas for some reason. lol

But you're right the shade of gray shouldn't have changed. They should be exactly the same as they've always been minus letter/number outlines and the sleeve stripe.

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 04-02-2024 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:50 PM   #120
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by desouza7
I thought they get the color codes from the style guide. Not sure if the style guide is a different shade than what they see in lighting or they don’t pull the exact color from there.

Or it could be the lighting in the game makes the color look different.
The color codes don't necessarily translate to in game with the lighting. MLB 2k used to always use the official color codes, and all of the blues were terribly off. Modders had to use MUCH darker shades to get the colors to work.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »