Home

There’s been no official announcement, but PlayStation has uploaded the 24 soundtrack

This is a discussion on There’s been no official announcement, but PlayStation has uploaded the 24 soundtrack within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-07-2024, 04:19 AM   #1
Rookie

hoopheid's Arena

OVR: 0
There’s been no official announcement, but PlayStation has uploaded the 24 soundtrack

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4m...8bZZUWNlc98dfU

That’s a pretty massive soundtrack. Can’t believe they have James Brown on it too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 08:09 AM   #2
Rookie

The Gamer's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: There’s been no official announcement, but PlayStation has uploaded the 24 soundt

Interesting they brought back Big Subwoofer. That was on 22. Stevie Wonder Do I Do and Naughty By Nature Feel Me Flow are standouts also.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

SecondACR Vet

Follow me on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/bhoward1968

Follow me on X

BradHowardSr
Old 03-07-2024, 08:11 AM   #3
Rookie

DFS_loser's Arena

Re: There’s been no official announcement, but PlayStation has uploaded the 24 soundt

No way they have 71 songs in game. It seems the most they always ever have is 8-12 songs that you constantly hear on repeat over and over. If they have 71 songs this year then I know they have invested all their time into everything else except showing us gameplay videos.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:16 AM   #4
Rookie

Heck yeah. I love the soundtracks every year. I'll put 200+ hours into each game annually so eventually I'll turn the music off, but the new artists you discover and 4-5 songs that stick with you are always worth it imo

Been playing since 10 so at this point The Show (and NBA 2K) has been a weirdly important part of defining my music taste.
Old 03-07-2024, 12:59 PM   #5
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFS_loser
No way they have 71 songs in game. It seems the most they always ever have is 8-12 songs that you constantly hear on repeat over and over. If they have 71 songs this year then I know they have invested all their time into everything else except showing us gameplay videos.
I think they have had more than 8-12 because several times a season when they add songs I have to go into the jukebox and turn them all off again.

The soundtrack is not built for my demographic but even the songs I do recognize on the list seem out of place. How does the slow groove of "How Do You mend a Broken Heart" by Al Green make sense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 01:17 PM   #6
Pro

IndianSummer's Arena

I just checked the jukebox on 23 and it has 50 songs. Not my type of music but different strokes for different folks.
I have playlists on my phone of stuff I enjoy.
I just turn off the volume on the tv and pipe my phone thru my Klipsch speakers
Old 03-07-2024, 01:34 PM   #7
Rookie

porkys8077's Arena

OVR: 4

Awesome list of songs. I liked last year's soundtrack as well mixed with R&B songs. And it's cool to see Camp Lo and Jenevieve on the list.

Last edited by porkys8077; 03-07-2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-07-2024, 01:38 PM   #8
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

They upload these giant Spotify playlists every year and they are not necessarily representative of the final soundtrack.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »