Home

MLB NETWORK LEAGUE: MLB THE SHOW 24 TRUE ONLINE FRANCHISE EXPERIENCE

This is a discussion on MLB NETWORK LEAGUE: MLB THE SHOW 24 TRUE ONLINE FRANCHISE EXPERIENCE within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-19-2024, 04:05 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB NETWORK LEAGUE: MLB THE SHOW 24 TRUE ONLINE FRANCHISE EXPERIENCE

Please if your not 30 years old DON'T waste your time applying! It's nothing personal but we prefer the older crowd for this online franchise.
  • The teams are given by where you currently lived or a team closest to where you live to prevent guys from only taking the top teams. (No Exceptions!)
  • This league will remain active with our owners only having to play just 3 to 4 games a week (That's only one 3 or 4 game series).
  • I am looking for mature adults 30 years or older only who play this game realistically. Myself I am 53 years old and looking for other older gamers who want to be in a simulation style MLB online franchise with other older gamers like myself who play with respect.
  • I have a set of mandatory rules everyone must follow each game that we have been using since MLB 2K7.
  • This MLB THE SHOW 24 online franchise will begin on Monday 05/15/24 (We are still patiently waiting on a patch by SDS because currently leagues are unplayable). We will begin our journey of a full 162 game full season playing every day and will continue to do so through out the year until March of 2025.
"I am real big on common courtesy and sportsmanship. This group I have built we are a brotherhood and we all our all about FAIR PLAY"

We are a MLB The Show 24 league that is as close to a online franchise there is.
  • Real 2024 MLB Schedule (3 Game Series, 4 Game Series and sometimes a short 2 Game Series)
  • Stat Tracking Website - League Leaders, Weekly Awards, Updated Standings and League Records.
  • 162 Games
  • Universal DH
  • 40 Man Rosters
  • 26 Man Active Rosters
  • 5 Man Rotation
  • Real 2024 MLB Lineups & Starting SP
  • Real 2024 Transactions & Injuries
  • Real MLB Standings & Divisions
  • Attributes Matter Over Stick Skills
  • Simulation Profiles Only
  • Directional Hitting
  • Classic Pitching
  • MIC/HEADSET Required
  • All owners will use same exact settings set by the commissioner so we are all on the same playing field
One thing about this league is that it's been a thing every year since 2007 it's the only consistent league that your guaranteed to be 100% played right and what the rules say that we all agree to.
We are about to start playing our 2024 season and will continue to play so come grab a team.

If your interested you must fill out a league application first.

LEAGUE APPLICATION

You can also post your,

PSN:

In MLB NETWORK LEAGUE teams are assigned by using this MAP below and where the new member is currently living. If a member lives in a location that does not have a team the next closest team will be given to them. If your city's team is already taken then the next closest team will be given to you.

MLB NETWORK LEAGUE: Team Owner List 2024 [Updated as of 04/28/2024]

AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST

Baltimore Orioles:
Boston Red Sox: Taken
New York Yankees:
Tampa Bay Rays:
Toronto Blue Jays: Taken

AMERICAN LEAGUE CENTRAL

Chicago White Sox:
Cleveland Guardians:
Detroit Tigers: Taken
Kansas City Royals:
Minnesota Twins:

AMERICAN LEAGUE WEST

Houston Astros: Taken
Los Angeles Angels:
Oakland Athletics:
Seattle Mariners:
Texas Rangers:

NATIONAL LEAGUE EAST

Atlanta Braves:
Miami Marlins:
New York Mets: Pending
Philadelphia Phillies:
Washington Nationals:

NATIONAL LEAGUE CENTRAL

Chicago Cubs:
Cincinnati Reds:
Milwaukee Brewers:
Pittsburgh Pirates:
St. Louis Cardinals:

NATIONAL LEAGUE WEST

Arizona Diamondbacks: Taken
Colorado Rockies:
Los Angeles Dodgers: Taken
San Diego Padres:
San Francisco Giants: Taken

Last edited by Houston; 04-29-2024 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 02:36 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB NETWORK LEAGUE: MLB THE SHOW 24 TRUE ONLINE FRANCHISE EXPERIENCE

The doors have opened and we have begin recruiting for 2024 season. If you want to a part of the "REAL THING" and the best league ever created then don't hesitate in joining.

Any questions or concerns you might have you can always drop a line here and I will answer as soon as I see it. You do not half to go contacting me on other platforms or jumping through hoops to get a response.

Lastly, I been a part of OS for many years and still contribute today go check out the roster area for MLB The Show here on OS. I have helped the community with opening day rosters, starting lineups and bullpens, I have also done a MLB THE SHOW ADDED PLAYER LIST for about 12 years. So why am I pointing this out to you here today? If I am that dedicated and show that kind of attention to detail when it comes to my sports rosters imagine the kind of commissioner your going to get.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »