Home

90s/2000s/2010s all-time rosters for Xbox

This is a discussion on 90s/2000s/2010s all-time rosters for Xbox within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-18-2024, 05:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
90s/2000s/2010s all-time rosters for Xbox

Recently got back in to Madden and realized how much I love football from my younger days rather than today so I downloaded the ALLTIMELEGENDSROSTER from LR3Darealist. Roster was very well done and is a great starting point. Only gripe is for franchise, all of the legends are nearly maxed out in ratings as rookies or very young players. It's great for single game use however.

I appreciate the work put in but I came to the conclusion that while I'm very familiar with all-time legends, I prefer the NFL between the 90s and late 2010s so I'm in the process of editing the rosters and created a 90s-2010s legends roster.

I'm trying my best using Maddenratingsweekly to go back as far as I can to accurately give players either their rookie ratings or somewhere in the middle so that this roster can be used as in Franchise. Also using ProFootballReference to put players on teams they spent the most time with. More difficult than I thought but also having fun in doing so.

I'm also a uniform and equipment nerd so making sure that players have what I consider their best gear combinations. If a player wore Schutt or even a VSR4 early in their career and then switched to any variation of Revo/Speed/Speedflex, I'm putting them in the Schutt/VSR4 as I love what I consider traditional football equipment.

I'm only about 5 teams deep right now, maybe doing 1 per day but also getting distracted trying to put some guys on the right teams and then start on that team to make sure numbers are correct.

Could be a fun roster to use for an online franchise when all is said and done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2024, 02:34 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 90s/2000s/2010s all-time rosters for Xbox

I think I've DL that All Time legends roster every year since the game came to Xbox Series.

I keep hoping the ratings would get lower each year but they never really change.

It's like every team has 30+ HOF's on them which is the main reason why I've always just deleted the file shortly afterwards.

That plus I was just too lazy to go and just re-rate the players 😂

A global ratings tool would greatly benefit those types of roster.

Looking forward to EA College football because I feel like in terms of classic rosters on XBOX I never really got my money's worth with Madden this entire console Era.

Hopefully the college game restores my passion and also allows us to DL more authentic classic rosters

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-02-2024, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 90s/2000s/2010s all-time rosters for Xbox

Didn't realize how exhausting of a process this can be. Went from trying to have top players from the decade to trying to not have any current players and fill out every roster with players who were busts, players who were one-time wonders and what could have been.

Trying to be 3 deep at QB, 4 deep at RB, 6 deep at WR, 3 deep at TE, 6 deep at CB while filling out the rest.

Even trying to create a FA pool at certain positions.

Only need to do OL and DL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »