Home

The Traitors (Peacock)

This is a discussion on The Traitors (Peacock) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-05-2024, 09:25 AM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
The Traitors (Peacock)

The Traitors is back for season 3 on Peacock. Filming is happening now but show likely doesn't premiere until January if it follows the S1 and 2 scheme. But people seem to think it could premiere in September (and get that Olympic promotion from NBC with this show being on Peacock).

If you're into reality shows, this one has been a fun one to watch. Combines people from many different shows, with this season for instance featuring big names from the CBS shows like Boston Rob, Tony (Survivor 2x winner), Danielle R (from Big Brother), Nikki Bella (WWE) and people from the Bachelor, Housewives and others.

From a Survivor/BB standpoint, getting Boston Rob and Danielle, arguably 2 of the best players from their respective show, to be on this season is huge. Topping off last year with Dan and Parvati who are 2 other top players in their shows history.

Last edited by Majingir; 06-06-2024 at 08:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2024, 03:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Traitors (Peacock)

As a huge survivor and BB fan, this cast list is incredible. Tony and Boston Rob could make it complete chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-06-2024, 02:06 AM   #3
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Only person I've ever heard of is Nikki Bella and Sam Britney ex.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:20 AM   #4

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by danj13
As a huge survivor and BB fan, this cast list is incredible. Tony and Boston Rob could make it complete chaos.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Tony's definitely hiding in the attic or somewhere to spy on people.

I just hope they're not too big of a threat. Seems like the "non gamers" get offended by the gamers gameplay. It's fun in a way because it's like the old school Survivor where people treated it more like reality and less like a game, but it sucks because some people refuse to "play the game" because that somehow reflects who they are in real life.

Don't think I saw anyone from The Challenge on this cast list, so the Survivor and BB players could be even bigger targets as the only "gamers".
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
Only person I've ever heard of is Nikki Bella and Sam Britney ex.
People already starting with the jokes.
Sam is in the middle of getting divorced and as soon as he walks in the traitors house he's gonna see another blonde named Brittney.

As for Nikki Bella, I think she'll be like Janelle last year. She'll be all about the comps and her social/strategic game might suck. She might be more suited for the gamers group, but I could see her teaming up with the housewives. She could be a mix between the two groups, coming from a competitive background and understanding the whole "portraying a tv character", but at the same time she also understands the other side of reality tv in shows similar to the housewives and things like that.

Was looking at comments on the show and seems like people think it could premiere in the fall. It was January the last 2 years, but guess if they're expanding the show with possibly 2 seasons per year, it'll be like a Survivor kind of schedule. Would make more sense given it's filming in June. And you have all the promotion for Traitors/Peacock during the Olympics, so this could air in the time between the Olympics and the election.

Last edited by Majingir; 06-06-2024 at 08:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »