Home

Joe Pyfer's Stance wrong

This is a discussion on Joe Pyfer's Stance wrong within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-09-2024, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Joe Pyfer's Stance wrong

Joe Pyfer should be standing upright not bent knees hunched over,fix ASAP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2024, 07:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Joe Pyfer's Stance wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3563
Joe Pyfer should be standing upright not bent knees hunched over,fix ASAP
they also said they fixed Bobby Green's stance too. Personally, I think it looks worse now.

Before, he at least had a shoulder dipped, and his one hand tight to his body; like Strickland's stance.

I dunno.
Old 02-10-2024, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

I have made a major point on Discord about Bobby Green's stance i can't remember what it was before,did they change orthodox,southpaw as he is down as orthodox which he is listed as on the internet but when you check his fights on Youtube he is mostly southpaw but for the Islam fight he fights mostly orthodox. The worst part of the stance is can't they find a stance where he has his hands down close to his waist not the standard one in the game which looks nothing like him.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:51 AM   #4
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
I have made a major point on Discord about Bobby Green's stance i can't remember what it was before,did they change orthodox,southpaw as he is down as orthodox which he is listed as on the internet but when you check his fights on Youtube he is mostly southpaw but for the Islam fight he fights mostly orthodox. The worst part of the stance is can't they find a stance where he has his hands down close to his waist not the standard one in the game which looks nothing like him.
What is the main Discord channel for UFC 5? link plz?
Old 02-10-2024, 06:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
He used to have whatever Strickland's current one is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2024, 12:10 AM   #6
Rookie

Just put in search DISCORD UFC 5 on google and scroll down a bit and the one that says EA UFC should get you there,it says discord above it. You may have to join before you get anywhere. The trouble with Discord is all the onliners keep bagging the game out but for UFC 5 the offline is the best it has ever been with a much improved AI. There only seems to be so many offliners who bother about going on social media. I am strictly an offline player and always have been,i cannot be bothered with all the crap that goes on with online players who get very toxic.
Old 02-11-2024, 12:11 AM   #7
Rookie

Yes Strickland's stance would be better than what we got now.
Old 02-11-2024, 06:34 AM   #8
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Just put in search DISCORD UFC 5 on google and scroll down a bit and the one that says EA UFC should get you there,it says discord above it. You may have to join before you get anywhere. The trouble with Discord is all the onliners keep bagging the game out but for UFC 5 the offline is the best it has ever been with a much improved AI. There only seems to be so many offliners who bother about going on social media. I am strictly an offline player and always have been,i cannot be bothered with all the crap that goes on with online players who get very toxic.
Thank you. Looks like i am already in this discord. Unfortunately, EA UFC discordsare not too informative for tips and tricks. Glad that OS and other UFC oriented forums are still exist.
For example, unbelievable crime that Tekkenzaibatsu was closed for Tekken series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »