Home

NEW NHL OLD GEN EDITOR COMING SOON

This is a discussion on NEW NHL OLD GEN EDITOR COMING SOON within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-16-2023, 12:27 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NEW NHL OLD GEN EDITOR COMING SOON

Will this be compatible with an emulator? Like XEMU?
Old 11-21-2023, 03:13 PM   #10
Rookie

Love this idea. I have both 2k8 and 2k10 as well as NHL 14 that I would love to edit!!! Great work and am eagerly awaiting the release!
Old 01-09-2024, 01:59 PM   #11
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htskr21
23' sucks...
You weren't stoked for 23 with the highly detailed five diver****ty higher referee's while half the real players or less NHL players dont have a real face ? Haha. I'm sticking with NHL 22 for a long time simply because a roster share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2024, 02:44 AM   #12
Rookie

Will this editor have equipment editing or no? Currently I'm using NHLView and attempting some modding of NHL12 as well as creating all kinds of rosters for it!! I have reached out to developers and looking to hire someone to try and see if they can figure out a way we can have skaters without helmets.
Old 03-15-2024, 08:19 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuWild21
Will this editor have equipment editing or no? Currently I'm using NHLView and attempting some modding of NHL12 as well as creating all kinds of rosters for it!! I have reached out to developers and looking to hire someone to try and see if they can figure out a way we can have skaters without helmets.
I think it's complicated but i might know a way man.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:54 PM   #14
Rookie

CarreteroArturo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzUK
Hi - Some of you may know me more from the 2K series forums on here, and some of you may have seen me on the Legacy modding discord run by a guy called Octo and others.

For around 6-8 months now I've been working with a developer to create a new editor tool with more features than NHL view for editing old gen NHL games. This is by no means a moan about NHL view its an amazing tool that's inspired my work. I am now pleased to announce that the new NHL editor I am working on will soon be up for download. One of the cool unique features of this editor is being able to add players AND edit ALL CAREER STATS which older editors couldn't do. The developer I've worked with on this has been amazing his work is sensational and he's put in so many long hours and over coming lots of issues. I've been blessed to find someone as gifted as him to run this project.

Here's a screenshot to share with the community. I do hope to have a website up and running eventually!

I would love to develop something like this for NHL 2k8 and NHL 2k10 eventually.

MORE TO COME SOON!

WHERE IS THE EDITOR????
SOME WEBSITE??
NHL 12
NHL 13
EDIT NHL ROSTERS
Old 03-23-2024, 11:20 PM   #15
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Not available at this time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2024, 07:18 PM   #16
Rookie

CarreteroArturo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzUK
Hi - Some of you may know me more from the 2K series forums on here, and some of you may have seen me on the Legacy modding discord run by a guy called Octo and others.

For around 6-8 months now I've been working with a developer to create a new editor tool with more features than NHL view for editing old gen NHL games. This is by no means a moan about NHL view its an amazing tool that's inspired my work. I am now pleased to announce that the new NHL editor I am working on will soon be up for download. One of the cool unique features of this editor is being able to add players AND edit ALL CAREER STATS which older editors couldn't do. The developer I've worked with on this has been amazing his work is sensational and he's put in so many long hours and over coming lots of issues. I've been blessed to find someone as gifted as him to run this project.

Here's a screenshot to share with the community. I do hope to have a website up and running eventually!

I would love to develop something like this for NHL 2k8 and NHL 2k10 eventually.

MORE TO COME SOON!

Where is the file??
I would like to get the editor
NHL 12
NHL 13
EDIT NHL ROSTERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »