Home

Old 11-16-2023, 04:10 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Player Morale

Player morale seems to have gone absolutely haywire recently. It has been fine so far and I haven't had any issues with it but the last week or so I've had a ridiculous amount of transfer requests submitted.

I promoted a 16 year old from my youth squad and about a month later he had demanded to be sold. He had the 'rotation' squad role, had a green thumbs up next to 'play time' in his morale, and I brought him on off the bench most games and started him in a couple.

Basically anyone who doesn't start every game is getting frustrated at the moment. Absolutely ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2023, 05:13 AM   #2
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Re: Player Morale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Player morale seems to have gone absolutely haywire recently. It has been fine so far and I haven't had any issues with it but the last week or so I've had a ridiculous amount of transfer requests submitted.

I promoted a 16 year old from my youth squad and about a month later he had demanded to be sold. He had the 'rotation' squad role, had a green thumbs up next to 'play time' in his morale, and I brought him on off the bench most games and started him in a couple.

Basically anyone who doesn't start every game is getting frustrated at the moment. Absolutely ridiculous.
maybe just another bug. The game is full of bugs. I can see one everyday I play the game
Old 11-21-2023, 04:25 AM   #3
Just started!

I also feel that the player morale is a total desaster this year. It's absolutlley not comprehensible why players are suddenly super unhappy. Even players from the starting 11 who sometimes get a brake when tired. I lose a game or two and suddenly the whole team is unhappy. I'm already doing all the interviews and stuff to make them happy as much as possible.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:58 AM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I actually like the randomness. Makes career more less stale.
Old 11-26-2023, 05:44 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I actually like the randomness. Makes career more less stale.
If it was just one or two players every now and again then I'd agree, but randomly half my team were just super unhappy with their playtime despite being first teamers.

Mostly I'm just broken-hearted about finding a stud prospect and being forced to sell him a month later because he wanted more playtime lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2023, 01:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm in season 3 and so far have only had 1 player demand to leave, from a lack of playing time (Smith-Rowe).

The weirdest thing I've seen is Odegaard go from really really happy, to unhappy after telling the manager he doesn't care about the players. This happened about a week after he scored a hat trick in a 4-1 FA Cup final win, that saw Arsenal complete a double.

Very odd as almost all of the team, well starters, are very happy.
Old 12-19-2023, 12:14 PM   #7
Rookie

I love to play fifa too, i am at 4th season for now

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »