Home

Latest Matt Brown Interview May 6, 2024

This is a discussion on Latest Matt Brown Interview May 6, 2024 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-07-2024, 09:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Latest Matt Brown Interview May 6, 2024

Matt provides a little more insight into upcoming announcements (ex. Cover athletes, likely roster share, etc.) He's even going to get his hands on the game soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGzQoP2mYJw

Last edited by Cam Fan; 05-07-2024 at 09:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2024, 10:08 PM   #2
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Re: Latest Matt Brown Interview May 6, 2024

The guy doing the interview is clueless lol, "The game is really coming out in July? "Theres going to be multiple cover athletes?" Lol yikes.

Matt is making it sound like the full reveal is coming in two weeks, I really wish EA would just make this official because literally everyone knows that its coming at this point.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Old 05-08-2024, 11:01 AM   #3
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Looks like he is doing a interview with a YouTube channel (trasher football) so hopefully it will be a little bit better. At this point I expect more of the same as he isn't going to go rogue and talk about stuff that will get him in trouble with EA
Old 05-08-2024, 12:39 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
The guy doing the interview is clueless lol, "The game is really coming out in July? "Theres going to be multiple cover athletes?" Lol yikes.

Matt is making it sound like the full reveal is coming in two weeks, I really wish EA would just make this official because literally everyone knows that its coming at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Looks like he is doing a interview with a YouTube channel (trasher football) so hopefully it will be a little bit better. At this point I expect more of the same as he isn't going to go rogue and talk about stuff that will get him in trouble with EA
I get the community is starving for any information they can get, I don't get when guys like him or the announcers are constantly asked about gameplay and more questions, especially before the full reveal. I just feel like there are more appropriate questions for those guys to be asked
Old 05-08-2024, 02:50 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
https://youtu.be/saIlRO0op80?si=EeGM6cDoiOPDJ_B5

The second interview
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2024, 03:22 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

The second Trasher interview started off well and feels like there were more appropriate questions for Matt Brown. He pretty much confirms that there is 3 cover athletes. Matt Brown does a good job of explaining why it's unlikely we'll see a college Basketball game or any other sport. He states how CBB never sold well and that either have to cut production costs or drastically increase demand. If CFB does well enough, that could change things, but it's not likely. They would need to deal with NCAA for CBB because they own rights to March Madness

I do like that he made the decision to not leak the cover athletes. It would've been easy to leak them and gain pub to get more people to subscribe to his Extra Points. I think it's smarter to maintain the relationship with the company and be able to information for years to come
Old 05-08-2024, 06:14 PM   #7
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Another New Matt Brown (the 8th) interview with tubbylight looks this one is 51 min long. I’ve enjoyed his videos more then the other one so hoping it’s good

https://youtube.com/watch?v=entItoxn...R_dMpU67PUlTZx
Old 05-08-2024, 08:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Quote:
Another New Matt Brown (the 8th) interview with tubbylight looks this one is 51 min long. I’ve enjoyed his videos more then the other one so hoping it’s good

https://youtube.com/watch?v=entItoxn...R_dMpU67PUlTZx
Matt says hes under an "Embargo" by EA so he cant disclose any important information until so and so date and time which makes sense.

Waiting is the hardest part lol but we are so close now, just about 1-2 weeks to go.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »