Home

What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

This is a discussion on What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2024, 08:25 AM   #257
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: What Are You Working On? (MLB The Show 24 Edition)

First wheel spin, got a Chase Pack 4. Pulled 87 Tucker, meh! lol
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 05-05-2024, 07:48 AM   #258
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Finally got Bellinger the other day, and I'm kinda disappointed, now obviously I don't expect him to to hit the cover off the ball every time, but damn...currently through about about 5-7 games he's currently hitting 111.

I was hoping I would be able to hit with him, but so far it's been tough going, I'm going to stick with him for a while though as his defense is pretty damn good...lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 05-05-2024, 07:46 PM   #259
MVP

OVR: 0

Over the weekend thru the mobile app... I've been flipping bronze cards. Basically looking for 25 or 26 stub buys and selling anywhere between 40-60

I may buy 50-80 at a time... Once all orders are in I'll set them all to sell and then just never look at it again.

Not much effort at all and I didn't track my stub count but after flash sale I was down below 10000 and today I'm back up above 30000

If I'm watching TV I just put in a ton of orders during a commercial break so not like I'm really setting time aside to do it.

Not sure how often I'll do it but even tho the profit is like 10-20 per transaction it does add up pretty quick if you're looking for stubs
Old 05-05-2024, 08:06 PM   #260
Pro

Anyone here have experience with their account being reset and seeking restoration from SDS? I already have a ticket in but wondering about timeline/effectiveness.

I've played 22-24 on Series X, but before that was a PS4 player. I'm considering shifting most of my gaming onto my PS5 and linked my old PSN account to my The Show account earlier today, since I may snag 24 when it goes on sale as part of the transition. Next time I loaded into the game on Xbox, the game read me as a brand new player. Reset everything in DD and Storylines, at least, though it seems to have preserved my gameplay settings.

I'm assuming stuff like this happens from time to time and likely isn't a big deal. Maybe I'll lose a day or two of progress or something? That said if I really do lose everything I might quit DD for the rest of the year lol
Old 05-06-2024, 05:49 PM   #261
Rookie

OVR: 1

Went 2-1 in ranked today to bring my overall record to 13-3 and just under 600. If I play 1 more game and steal a base I get the WS reward pack. Don’t know who I’ll pick. I have deGrom from when the market crashed, but I’m selling him shortly. I faced him once and lit him up and for some reason found his outlier very easy to time up. I threw him once and got lit up myself. I guess maybe I’d use Mike Cameron on occasion in CF? I’m not saying deGrom is terrible (though I’ve seen a lot of people say that) but I think I would just use him to bully bad players who can’t hit velo. I’m sure he’s better on higher difficulties but I play on all-star.

Still really loving the Cubs theme team, but might sell off before TA3 drops since I’m really done with ranked. Happ is like an absolute necessity to make the lineup work but he’s too much stubs to hang on to. I’ll probably keep the real cheap guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2024, 07:18 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoore
Went 2-1 in ranked today to bring my overall record to 13-3 and just under 600. If I play 1 more game and steal a base I get the WS reward pack. Don’t know who I’ll pick. I have deGrom from when the market crashed, but I’m selling him shortly. I faced him once and lit him up and for some reason found his outlier very easy to time up. I threw him once and got lit up myself. I guess maybe I’d use Mike Cameron on occasion in CF? I’m not saying deGrom is terrible (though I’ve seen a lot of people say that) but I think I would just use him to bully bad players who can’t hit velo. I’m sure he’s better on higher difficulties but I play on all-star.

Still really loving the Cubs theme team, but might sell off before TA3 drops since I’m really done with ranked. Happ is like an absolute necessity to make the lineup work but he’s too much stubs to hang on to. I’ll probably keep the real cheap guys.
I'm 13-0 in ranked and my 3 opponents today were all pretty bad. I think I'm over 600, I def got the wildcard pack with ballin but haven't reached HOF. I used degrom for the first time and the opponent couldn't hit outlier....I know last year all my degroms got murdered. But at this point I'm not sure the better alternatives....

I was lucky and was able to pitch degrom/donaldson/randy and I was locked in hitting wise pretty good. Still using buxton boost and don't think I have the cards to run a proper santana boost....So I feel like I don't really have a HOF team to put together so I'm prob done with ranked until the reset.

I have jackson jobe that I've never used before that I bought on the dip. He has outlier but also a 90mph cutter and I feel like those slow cutters work really good.

I have cameron from the dip too and was hoping he'd climb back up to like 40k

I've been pretty motivated to play lately for some reason. All done with TA, skipped the event, finished BR (still haven't picked braun or venezuela)...only thing left until friday is to finish off a mini season run for the XP
Old 05-07-2024, 10:24 AM   #263
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finished the ranked program with a loss in extras today. Just didn’t hit enough, but played a P5 Randy so glad I hung in there.

Put basically everything on the market that I had available. I didn’t realize the WS reward pack was sellable. Makes the fact that the BR reward is no sell even more ridiculous. It probably took me a little longer to complete ranked but that’s because it’s 9 inning games and I don’t always have the time to sit down and do it.

I think I’m going to try to build up my stubs, see where I could be at with live series collection or just hold till season 2. I guess I’ll have another ranked program to do but I’ll prioritize BR first and then I’ll try to put together a team.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:58 AM   #264
Rookie

Still havent figured out my internet or being able to play online yet, so i finished the regular mini seasons i had started and got nothing in the packs . I sent a ticket to SDS about the issue and hopefully be hearing back from them soon .. i am also going to contact T-Mobile today after work and see if they can figure out something because if i cant play online i think im going to shift my focus to a franchise or something .

I wonder if we start getting TA cards being shown today since they come out Friday.. Who does everyone want for their teams? I think i would take a better Musial or McGwire but honestly id also love a juiced Winn or even Donovan

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »