View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 12:32 PM   #342
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

That article is actually pretty interesting. SInce we now have a wealth of leads [read: pics] to chase down, I came across this blurb about Kimberly Merson, mentioned in that article:

Kimberly Merson, 24, pleaded guilty in Carroll County, Md., on Thursday to felony child abuse for having sex with 4 pupils, then aged 15 and 16, while she was substitute-teaching at Francis Scott Key High. From a police interview of Merson: “I’ll tell you the truth. When I went to [Key] for the job, I told myself, ‘Don’t work at a high school. It will just be too tempting.” “When I was a teen-ager, I had braces and permed hair. Those kind of boys were not interested in me. Now, I [was] attractive to them.” Merson actually confessed to sex with 9 students, but according to a 1997 state att’y gen’l opinion, teachers can’t be prosecuted for off-campus sex with of-legal-age (16) kids. [Baltimore Sun, 7-27-01]
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote