View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 02:04 PM   #224
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
At least on the Israel/Hamas issue, I think Biden's campaign is simply looking at the alternatives. Who truly represents the Hamas side in this country? I'm guessing conventional wisdom is most of what we're seeing on both sides is protest vote in primaries and come back to the party in November. And maybe Biden's gamble/analysis is that the net effect of both is maybe they can draw more Haley supporters than they lose Hamas supporters.

There are no Hamas supporters. There are anti-genocide protesters. I'm guessing Arab voters will just sit out. If the choice is to vote for the racist guy genociding their people or the racist guy who will probably do the same thing, what's the point?

I think a lot of people will come back during the actual election. But I also know that Democrats seem terrified of the dissent. You don't ban a popular app and storm college campuses unless you're terrified of your genocide getting more attention. Those are the actions of people who are scared of their position.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote