View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 01:09 PM   #396
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I don't know how many examples there are of it but I remember Haslem got suspended way back in the day for throwing a mouthguard on the court when he got upset. That was in the playoffs.

I'd think a suspension if it was a bench guy but they likely won't suspend a star like Murray for a playoff game.

I would not be surprised if they do suspend just to say they suspended a star. It would also be a shot across the bow at the official who said that it would have just been a technical if the crew had saw it. That being said I would not suspend him. Count me as one of those people who do not want the league to remove a player from this series and give the Nuggets an excuse. This is especially the case since no one was actually hurt. I know it should not matter but it does for me.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is online now   Reply With Quote