View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 02:52 PM   #228
NYC13
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
The whole injury thing is frustrating - it looks to me like the game overrides roster decisions for any injury other than Probable: if a player has a Questionable or Doubtful designation he doesn’t play even if he’s on your depth chart

I feel like I’m but the depth charts and ability to get the players on the field that you want on the field were so much better (and quicker to adjust) in FOF7

Fpr the injuries, I discovered if you go into the Settings section of the Strategy page you can adjust how aggressively the AI will play an injured player. I have questionable injured players playing when I want them to by turning up that setting.

But agreed on your depth chart comments overall. It's particularly frustrating with the offensive line. If my left tackle is tired, I want to decide who steps in for him. Maybe I have a swing tackle that is effective at both. Maybe I have one guy who is a better LT with better pass protection ratings I'd want there as a backup. Maybe I want to have my young backup Center also get some experience at Guard by getting subbed in when the starting Guards need a rest. It seems like I could do this within the game itself maybe, via the Examine Lineup page, but that's kind of a pain to have to do individually for each formation type during a game
NYC13 is offline   Reply With Quote