View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:41 AM   #9784
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Long article.

TL : DR lots of vibes that Dems will support Mike if there is a vote.

MTG has to know with Trump's lukewarm support of Mike & the vibes from the Dems that her vacate motion will fail. She's the type of person that will push it regardless just to force people to pick sides on the record. Hope it happens, I want to see the outcome.

Just a moment...

I think the Dems are willing to save Johnson at this point because there has been a lot of open infighting amongst R's all of a sudden. Getting on Sunday talk shows/openly talking about the reality of working with some of them are on a daily basis.

johnson finally allowing the Ukraine package to go through was maybe a signal that he too is tired of working with some of the Far right members of his party because they are going to be the ones that cause them to lose both the House and Senate in November. i think especially if they lose, they will finally be ready to jettison the more extreme members and work with the Dems to get rid of/remove from Committee Chairmanship roles. People like Gaetz, MTG, even Comer and Jordan considering their almost no results from their Committees, and have they even started their own Jan 6 investigation yet?