View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:35 PM   #492
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
No, HonestReporting now admits that those outlets had no prior knowledge. They retracted their report on that. You're trying to take a side that doesn't exist. Both sides agree on the issue. Here's the link since you can't seem to figure out Google.

The report is saying Palestinian "journalists" did participate in Oct 7. The MSM used their pics and MSM is saying they had no prior knowledge ... not that the "journalists" did not participate in Oct 7.

Again, let me provide you my quote for the third time.
Quote:
Note that 4 MSM outlets denied knowing about the "journalists'" affiliations before using their photos but not the underlying reporting of the Palestinian journalists participating in Oct 7.
If you have a MSM source that contradicts HonestReporting and says those identified "journalists" actions were taken out of context (or were not there participating), please provide it.

Quote:
Yes, Israel built a bunch of tunnels there a long time ago.
My bad for not being explicit and detailed enough in my question. Let me rephrase.

Questions to you:

1) Do you accept or deny that Hamas used the tunnels and rooms under Palestinian hospital compounds?

2) Do you accept or deny that Hamas built new tunnels and rooms (in addition to what the Israelis built) under Palestinian hospital compounds?

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-18-2024 at 07:36 PM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote