View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:48 PM   #490
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
HonestReporting is a pro-Israeli NGO run by a former IDF soldier. All the news outlets have denied the report. Even HonestReporting said they have no evidence after they received legal threats and are now claiming they were "just asking questions".

Pretty sure you are wrong about your bolded and my quote below. Note the nuance in the "denial" below. But please prove it by providing a western MSM source.

Quote:
Note that 4 MSM outlets denied knowing about the "journalists'" affiliations before using their photos but not the underlying reporting of the Palestinian journalists participating in Oct 7.

Quote:
Why would you hide in a place that Israel routinely targets? This is a country that has a long history of targeting aid organizations, schools, and hospitals. Hiding in a hospital is one of the dumbest places you could be.
Because they had deep bunkers & tunnels underneath the hospital compounds. Hiding in a tunnel & basement under a hospital is one of the first places I would hide (unless it was a zombie apocalypse) unless I could get the heck out of dodge.

Question to you: do you accept or deny there were tunnels and rooms under Palestinian hospital compounds?

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-18-2024 at 06:56 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote