View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2318 – I spend 333 cash for 8 Social Diplomat CC. I trade for Pollical Capital with Drath.

Manti Cluster built! We welcome them!!!

Feb – Our Flagship finds an Ancient Star Map and we find a surprise Core World in Fawaris I!

Mar – We finish building in Severus II and I order here a Inf, Terraforming, 36 months;

Apr – We finished tech to make Cruisers!!! Next is Fusion for 3 months

I order Cruiser in HWx2, one in Acubens Aleph

Fawaris Fun Times finishes, next is – Food, Research – 22 months; Cannon Quad – Manu, Food, Research – 101 Month;

We find anomaly to give Research boost, we finish tech! Next is Bioplastics 4 months, also finished, next is Drone Soldiers for 6 months

May – Con Ship finished in Schultz, I order it to the border to make a Comm Starbase

June – Felis One Colony Ship done, I send to Fawaris I.

I name it Fawaris Surprise! I spend 313 for an 8 Social Skills Governor.

Let’s look:

This may be the last one I Colonize!!! This Class 24 is making tons of cash and influence, but no Manu or other stuff. I spend 240 cash to fast build the Generator. Hopefully that’ll make this feasible.

I spend 356 for an 8 INT Minister of Finance and our cash/month rose to 241/month

July – Comm Starbase built.

Can I trade for techs? Hydroponics from Drath

Aug – Event – Destiny, how do I want to direct my society? I choose tech, and we have a mission to finish 5 techs

Sep – Our Flagship comes across a mine field, I start the Mission and I need to research Serrated Munitions.

Another Anomaly starts with us finding a weapons boosting Missile Cache, I keep two of

I spend 372 to hire a Minster of Exploration with a 9 Diligence.

Kazar’s Mainframe finished in our HW! Next is Manu for 10 months

Nov – We annex Paridias II from the CC!

Here she is:

As you can see, they didn’t build a Planetary Generator, so I order one next to the two Manu hexes above. I spend 240 to fast make it. Class 27! 4/4, it’s making tons of cash. I order in the Starbase a Colony Ship for, nope it’s 44 months, just Modules
Tech done, next is Phoenix Missile System for 9 months

Dec – Centauron Emporium done in Acubens Aleph! Next is Manu for 11

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote