View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 03:03 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2316 – We sell an anomaly for 500 cash.

Feb – I can get a new Pacifism Culture, here are my choices:

Peacekeeping
– Same as before

Empathy
– Cits aren’t angry at war.

Forgiveness
– Civs aren’t mad at being at War.

I choose Forgiveness

We are done building on the planet called Octagon, I order here 2 Cultural for 43 months

Comm Starbase built on CC Border, but I need more Modules to build it out

Apr – We are done building in our HW, next is Terraforming for 5 months to build a Manu District

Survey done, we find a Mineral Scanner we sell for 500 cash

May – We finish building on Evenstar: 2 reach for 22 months; at the newly built Shipyard a Module; We are done on Felis Two for Manu 15 months, I order here a Colony Ship for 13 months

Jun – Colony Ship leaves Tianyi I for my Home System planet I, I order another 17 month Colony Ship here!

Jul- We finish the Alliances tech! The next tech is Computing Substrates for 3 months

Can I ally with others? Nope with Voidborne, but we trade for Armor Theory tech; Nope with Freehold, but we are with a Non-Aggression pact;

I order a newly built Con Ship to Mine two Elerium

Our survey finds a Cage that has a Space Monster inside.

Aug – We finish building in our HW<, I order the Galactic Achievement to pump Science called Kazar’s Mainframe for 23 months; We finished the Refuge on Acubens Aleph, next here is a Manu for 6 and then Galactic Achievement that pumps cash and tourism called Centauran Emporium for 36 months

I find and keep 2 of Tech Finding Device to give +2 research I use on my HW twice.

Sept – Tech done!! Next is the 2 month long Xeno Ag.

Oct - Serenia Prime I colonized! I name it Secundus. It has exotic fauna which I choose to leave undisturbed. I hire a a level 9 Social Skill Governor for 321 cash.

Here’s the planet!

This was an Extreme Needed, the Manu is low-ish, but not the worst and loads of places, and the great one is used. Class 21 for the win!!!

Nov – Tech done! Next is Stellar Marines for 3 months

Dec – We exhaust the Shipyard called Felis Four, next are Modules. I order this Con Ship to my Home system to build a Starbase to interact with the Ascension artifact.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote