View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:06 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2314 – Tech finished! Next is Anomaly Detection for 3 months to detect more

Acubens Starbase finished, next is Con Ship for 9 turns, last Asteroid Miner here used

I trade with Freehold the Colonial Law and Order tech and then that’s it

We unlock a new CIV and I choose Genetic Manipulation to give me +2 Int everyone and +10% Growth

Feb – We annex Severus II from the CC! This is the one north of Felis I built a Comm starbase to bring in.

Pic! This is Class 27, I order two Infl. Districts, and in the Starbase a Colony Ship since it’s 5.5 for 9 months. It has TONS of Manu D. but not much actual Manufacturing, so that’ll be slow.

Mar – Colony Ship done in HW! I send it to Octavia III.

Cannon Quad done building, I order here a Manu and Shipyard in 34 months

Apr – Anomaly Detection tech done! Next is 4 months for Quantum Computing for research boost

May – Building finished in Octavia Octagon I order here a Shipyard and Manu here too for 23 months

June – We finish in the Shipyard of Farawis, next is another Con Ship for 22 months, I order this to the system of Acubens to build a Comm Starbase.

July – Octavia III Colonized!!! I name it Octavia Trigon since it’s the 3rd planet. It has Luminous Plants that I don’t do anything with. I spend 347 for a 7 Social Skill to make the Governor.

Here it is!

That’s bad. Good income though. I need flu here, but none to build either.

Quantum tech done! Next is Precursor Studies for 13 months

We enter into a Cultural Trade and then the tech Trade Networks with the Freehold. Ditto the CC and the tech called Improved Missile Targeting

We finish building on Core World called Kimberly Refuge on Acubens Aleph for 16 months which is Food making Galactic Achievement. On my Hw I order a Manu for 11 months

Aug – Comm starbase built

Oct – We annex Tianyi I from CC! Check it out:

Class 22, loads of Manu but no Generator I order built, a next door Manu and Influence D. For a while. Then it’s making good cash too. I order in the Shipyard a Colony Ship since It’s 4/4 for 17 months.

Shipyard done in HW, I order here a Con ship for 21 months and this newly built Freigher will establish a Trade Route.

Nov – Con Ship built in Acubens Aleph, I order it to Octavia to make a Comm Starbase, I order another for 11 months

Dec – Event – I spend 100 to relieve suffering on my HW.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-14-2024 at 01:07 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote