View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 02:56 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2310 – I trade with Voidborne their tech called Defensive Studies.

Serenia Prime finished building, I order here 2 Research for 15 months; I order Housing and Wealth in Four for 17 months

Feb - Railguns done, next is Exotic World Colonization for 4 months

Starbase built in Four, I order here a Con Ship 11 months

Nervia V Colonized! I name it Alpha. I move a 10 gab from Minister to it.

Class 28. Low Manu, good Research. I order stuff. Slow builds here too.

Apr – We discover in an Anomaly a Sleeper Ship. I awake them and get a free Con Ship I send to near Fawaris and build Mining Starbase for 2 Promethion and one Durantium

Nervia VI Colonized! It has the Haunted trait and I choose to Warn the Colonists. I spend 176 to hire a 3 Social Skill and assign.

Class 22, looks like I forgo to rename it Beta. Very low initial Manu, but loads of places to improve it.

May – Colony Ship finished, I send to Octavia I

Tech done! Next is Planetary Adaptation for 4 months

June – Comm Starbase built in Nervia

We find another Broken Teleporter Device from a Flagship survey and sell for 100 cash. I am losing 5 cash/month. I need to build Wealth Boosts.

I find a Class 18 in the Nigel System

July – Trades with CC for Evasive Tactics and with the Freehold for FOUR techs – Interstellar Cartography, Xeno Research, Xeno Manu and Subspace Streaming

We get a new Pacificism choice! Here they are:

Charity - We spawn the Ship called “Goodwill”, our Core Worlds lose 10% crime.

Peacekeeping – Our leaders gain that trait, +2 Dip for peacemaking, we get +1 Starbase Range

I like the Starbase Range for my Comm Stuff. But I grab Charity. The Goodwill is a weaponless Cruiser that heals my fleet and then reduces Crime in range by 100%

Probe done in Four. I send it east.

I order two Wealth in my Captial for 20 months

Sept – I find Class 25 and 33 in the Procyon system west of Octavia

Oct – Event – Plague on the planet of Fawaris Fun Times - -50% Growth for 3 years

Derelict Mining Drone found in survey which i swap into 1 Durantium

Trade Freighter done in my HW, I order it to the CC HW.

Octavia I colonized! I name it Octavia Octagon. I don’t have the cash for a Leader. The cheapest is 323 for Social of just 4. I do it anyway since it has 3.3 cash. I want to drop the Capital, but it costs a massive five cash to upkeep. I do it and will swap CIVS

Here it is. Very low Manu for slow stuff. It’ll take a while. I order a Wealth too.

I pull my CIV to swap 10% cash for Research for Land Exploitation to raise our cash by +10% to +17 but +30% pollution.

Nov – It looks like there is another world in Octavia System level of 20 at III. I will order up another Colony Ship to grab it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote